Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by donpenguin View Post
    Can't recruit after I've won the revolution I've fixed all the buildings..

Anyway to fix this?
    This will be fixed in the next version

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

nice! you guys got discord or something?

Edit: why does other factions has small caliber cannon with OP range like in Russia has a 1pud has a 1900 range.. etc....was this really intentional?
    Last edited by donpenguin; October 17, 2020 at 07:58 PM.
    "MASTERBATION" IS EASY, BUT CHOOSING A VIDEO IS HARD. - THE SARCASTIC TALES
    *changed the spelling*

Please fix french colonies recrutement, i love play france with your mod but is frustating that i cant recruit in america (i dont know if i can in India)

Hello everyone!

Is there any translation to Spanish language?

You can fix it by allowing in the db file recruitment in "global" for some units (instead of europe for instance). (you need Pack File Manager to open and edit the files).

I am playing with Russia but I can't recruit any unit (except general) out of Russia.
    Last edited by Historia80; June 11, 2021 at 09:54 AM.

Playing as Great Britain. Everything was going well but I am now getting a CTD during the "walk around". Up to Russia is OK but once it moves on to Persia - Boom CTD. Don't know how many turns I've played but I'm now in year 1787 and in Short Campaign. Anyone come across this? There is no lag as soon as the flag changes - CTD.

Regretfully I shall have to stop playing this great mod for the reason given in #267. I have tried many "fixes" but nothing works. As soon as Russia's turn ends and Persia comes on the scene - Crash!! I shall keep looking out for any changes or fixes which might be helpful. If so I will be back!

Hi,Some noticed bugs in ROTR 1.2:When interacting with British fort in Acadia region, with two marine units inside, game crashes, specially if I select fort and zoom out.And when exiting from campaign, game freezes after asking are you sure.Clean Empire install, no other mods.

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Robleau2 View Post
    Playing as Great Britain. Everything was going well but I am now getting a CTD during the "walk around". Up to Russia is OK but once it moves on to Persia - Boom CTD. Don't know how many turns I've played but I'm now in year 1787 and in Short Campaign. Anyone come across this? There is no lag as soon as the flag changes - CTD.
    Yeah I confirm about this...!
    There is something wrong with this Faction. Persia makes a CTD every 3-4 turns!
    When I reload the auto-save all is well, but after some turns I get a crash again!

Edit: Now, after 25-26 turns in game, the same thing happens with Denmark and the Marathas as well!
    Now it takes over 2+ minutes to finish the turn!

Too many One-Unit-Armies going on and this will make the game unplayable later on and I bet this will happen with the Ottomans and Russia at some point...

Edit 2: I get a hard freeze and CTD when I load an army on a single ship (in a port) and select it to move out!
    The game creates 4 new files in my main Empire Total War Folder:
    A crush_dump file and 3 more, which I never seen before...
    out_of_memory_dump_heaps_map.tga
    out_of_memory_dump_memory_map.tga
    out_of_memory_dump_virtual_map.tga

Are you kidding me? Virtual Memory?
    I have a decent Rig which I play other, more "hungry", games than this...!

Has anyone else had this problem before?
    Last edited by NobleStef80; March 08, 2023 at 04:31 AM.

Does anyone even check this thread...???

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

The thread is for a mod that is rather aged and does not appear to be in active development; as of this post none of its native local moderators have logged in this month (One end of February, another January, the last since 2016, the rest are more general moderators) and realistically it could take a very long time for an answer. The odds are bleak given there are unaddressed issues above yours from 2022. Personally I do not have the familiarity with this mod to comment on the issue.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    The thread is for a mod that is rather aged and does not appear to be in active development; as of this post none of its native local moderators have logged in this month (One end of February, another January, the last since 2016, the rest are more general moderators) and realistically it could take a very long time for an answer. The odds are bleak given there are unaddressed issues above yours from 2022. Personally I do not have the familiarity with this mod to comment on the issue.
    I know!
    But the problem is that they haven't created a Bug/Issue thread for the latest update (current v1.2)...!
    Where I'm suppose to post the updated patch problems or ask for help?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NobleStef80 View Post
    I know!
    But the problem is that they haven't created a Bug/Issue thread for the latest update (current v1.2)...!
    Where I'm suppose to post the updated patch problems or ask for help?
    I've looked at the mod's presence elsewhere. TWC appears to be very low priority; they have their own website and discord server which are likely attended to as top priorities, which you can find through their moddb page. Last official activity I saw on moddb was March 4th. It's sad that TWC is not top priority but given the state of the forum in general it is not shocking they pay less attention here. This isn't to say one of them won't turn up, but it likely won't be timely unless they're poked or asked directly elsewhere.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    I've looked at the mod's presence elsewhere. TWC appears to be very low priority; they have their own website and discord server which are likely attended to as top priorities, which you can find through their moddb page. Last official activity I saw on moddb was March 4th. It's sad that TWC is not top priority but given the state of the forum in general it is not shocking they pay less attention here. This isn't to say one of them won't turn up, but it likely won't be timely unless they're poked or asked directly elsewhere.
    Very sad, as you said!
    And I didn't want to feedle away on other places but here, to ask for help from a mod that the starting base was here from the beginning..!

Anyway, thanks very much for the heads-up!

On the first turn in the USA campaign, all armies cannot move around or enter cities although green area of marching range is visible.

Army in north cannot move at all and crossed cursor appears when trying to move somewhere in green area. Army in south can move but cannot enter cities.

Once on second turn problem seems to fix itself. I also tried Britain and had no problems moving armies on the first turn.

Cleomenes III's Avatar Civis

Why do the units route ridiculously easily in this mod
    Last edited by Cleomenes III; June 17, 2023 at 04:08 PM.

Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Cleomenes III View Post
    Why do the units route ridiculously easily in this mod
    Because we adjusted the BAI. If you let units run or fight to long, they will break more easily. In the next update the BAI will be adjusted again.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaynard97 View Post
    On the first turn in the USA campaign, all armies cannot move around or enter cities although green area of marching range is visible.

Army in north cannot move at all and crossed cursor appears when trying to move somewhere in green area. Army in south can move but cannot enter cities.

Once on second turn problem seems to fix itself. I also tried Britain and had no problems moving armies on the first turn.
    Yes, we know just let the first turn pass.

Cleomenes III's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Because we adjusted the BAI. If you let units run or fight to long, they will break more easily. In the next update the BAI will be adjusted again.
    Units literally rout after being in combat for 2 seconds. It makes battles almost unplayable.

Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei