Thread: [RELz] Skyrim Map Markers - Skyrim Legendary Edition (FINAL), Skyrim Special Edition

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default [RELz] Skyrim Map Markers - Skyrim Legendary Edition (FINAL), Skyrim Special Edition

Courtsey to cedric37 for making the images for the banner and the sigbar.

Skyrim Map Markers

Simply put, this mod adds map markers for places that don't have one in the game. In total, there are over 250 *new* map markers added!

What this mod does is to let the player to discover new places; places you had no idea that existed in Skyrim. This mod gives the best results in a new game, but it can be installed in your current game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A free man.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	680.2 KB 
ID:	350744 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vanilla - Unmarked Location1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	272.3 KB 
ID:	350745 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vanilla - Unmarked Location2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	350746 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vanilla ore vein.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	996.4 KB 
ID:	350747 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vanilla wilderness shrines.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	956.8 KB 
ID:	350748

Download @ AFK Mods - Skyrim Special Edition

Download @ Nexus - Skyrim Legendary Edition

Download @ Nexus - Skyrim Special Edition

Download @ TWC Download - Skyrim Special Edition

Skyrim Legendary Edition - Skyrim Map Markers - SLE.rar

Installation
    Just extract the archive into the Skyrim\Data folder and activate the ESP in the Skyrim Launcher or use your favourite the mod manager, but I'll not offer support for MO or NMM since I haven't tried those mod managers.

I only offer support for Wrye Bash since I use Wrye Bash myself.

Upgrading
    Just install the new version, overwriting the old version of the plugin with the new release.

In Wrye Bash just overwrite the old archive, unless you want to keep it, then use anneal or install missing file(s) in BAIN to update this mod. Always run LOOT and rebuild the bashed patch.

Uninstall
    Just delete the Skyrim Map Markers.esp file in the Skyrim\Data directory. You can uninstall this mod any time since the mod doesn't install any scripts.

Credits
    - Bethesda for a remastered Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, and the Creation Kit 64-bit.

Additional Information
    This mod has been cleaned in SSEEdit. The latest version can be found here: https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index...wipz-tes5edit/

There shouldn't be any issues, unless another mod has changed the same cell and has replaced a map marker from this mod.

Should you have an issue then try to load this mod last in your load order, but before Arthmoor's Dawnguard Map Markers mod. Contact me if you have any issues.

Release Information
    - 1.9 for the Skyrim Special Edition

Note: The 1.8 version for the Skyrim Legendary Edition is the final version, since I have decided not to mod Skyrim Legendary Edition anymore.

Permission
    DO NOT upload this mod to any site without my permission.

NO porting to other games, inlcuding to any mod for other TES (Morrowind, Oblivion or later) games.
    NO commercial purposes whatsoever!

Always, ask for my permission for...

Translation
    Mod compilations
    Mod Merging, if another mod is released with this mod integrated in it
    Mod Mirroring
    Conversion for consoles

If I am no longer around in the community then the stewardship for this mod belongs to these sites:

AFK Mods

Finally, the community modding history sites such as the Morrowind Modding History (MMH) always have my permission to ensure my mod will be preserved for the future.
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 25, 2021 at 09:06 PM. Reason: All mods on Bethesda.net deleted.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: [RELz] Skyrim Map Markers - Skyrim Legendary Edition (FINAL), Skyrim Special Edition

Updated - Form 44 version.

Updated - 1.9 version for SSE and uploaded to TWC Download.
    Last edited by Leonardo; November 20, 2018 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Updated to 1.9 version for SSE and uploaded to TWC Download.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: [RELz] Skyrim Map Markers - Skyrim Legendary Edition (FINAL), Skyrim Special Edition

I haven't played Skyrim for years but it looks cool, and its good to have non-Total War mods on TWC.

Thanks, Caligula.

I actually plan to add another non-TW mod later on, but I don't when and now only a mod idea exist.

Some treasures are hidden. Can you find those lost treasures?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ap-Markers-mod

Someone have uploaded on Nexus a Spanish translation of my mod without my permission and I decided to hide it due for lacking permission, but also allowing donation points which I don't like one bit.

My mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/15276

Spanish: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspec...ion/mods/17994

My decision is based on what reaction I have about this.

The Spanish translation are currently under moderation and because of that I've had made my Skyrim mods public available.

Scratch that... The Spanish translation is now deleted from Nexus.
    Last edited by Leonardo; September 17, 2018 at 09:33 AM.

I decided to give all of you who have enjoyed my Skyrim Map Markers mod in the past a Christmas present in advance, so to speak, and the 1.9 version is the final version, which means that I'll not update it in the future.

Enjoy!

Uploaded to TWC Download!

FYI, it is no longer possible to download and install my mods via the in-game mod manager, because I've deleted all mods I uploaded on Bethesda.net due to their decision to shut down the forum.