Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disciples: Total War

Default Re: Disciples: Total War

Possessed, from the straightedge of Legions of the Damned. The binding to the skeleton of animation was completed and the unit's retexture was made.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Temporary models of generals/captains on the tactical map are ready
    All models of generals/captains on the tactical map replaced with temporary (reworked).

Work on the landscape is complete.
    (Removal of superfluous stones and palms, eternal winter in the lands of the dwarves, corrected swamps and forests of dark elves, etc.)

Marshlands of Lizardmen (neutrals)

Dark Elven Forest (neutals)

Griffon Mountains (mountain clans)

Burnt Lands (legions of the damned) + testing of units

Last edited by Farin Frostgeir; October 19, 2018 at 04:49 AM.

Amazing stuff

Loved that game when I was a kid.

Goblins
    Model of the unit, transferred by comrade Irongor (imtw). The former temporary model is replaced by this one.
    Last edited by Farin Frostgeir; October 31, 2018 at 12:53 AM.

Former temporary models of units replaced by new ones.

Stone golems
    Spearmen

Fat imps
    Former temporary model of unit replaced by new one.

You know, Disciples 2 shows that what is really important in graphics it's not the technology but the art style. The game is very old but the art and ambience in it is one of the best from any game. That's what the the guys who made Disciples 3 didn't understood.

Quote Originally Posted by MagusCaligula View Post
    You know, Disciples 2 shows that what is really important in graphics it's not the technology but the art style. The game is very old but the art and ambience in it is one of the best from any game. That's what the the guys who made Disciples 3 didn't understood.
    I can not agree with you.
    Disciples 3, although very different stylistically from the previous game of the series, is visually not inferior to her. (music in Disciples 2, though better) Simply in the first release, the game came out very raw; (as graphically, as in terms of game mechanics) but in the last addition of "Reincarnation", all the shortcomings and bugs were corrected. Now graphically this game looks the best in its genre, even better than HoM 7. It is a pity that the addon came out so late. (2012 year)

Blind Guardians (Bodyguards)
    Former temporary model of unit replaced by new one.

Last edited by Farin Frostgeir; November 15, 2018 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farin Frostgeir View Post
    I can not agree with you.
    Disciples 3, although very different stylistically from the previous game of the series, is visually not inferior to her. (music in Disciples 2, though better) Simply in the first release, the game came out very raw; (as graphically, as in terms of game mechanics) but in the last addition of "Reincarnation", all the shortcomings and bugs were corrected. Now graphically this game looks the best in its genre, even better than HoM 7. It is a pity that the addon came out so late. (2012 year)
    "Now graphically this game looks the best in its genre, even better than HoM 7." Well now I guess you're talking about graphics in terms of technology and that's what I was talking about. To me what matters graphically it's the art style and I simply don't like the childish art style in HoM and I don't like it either in Disciples III. But nvm it was just a comment because to me aesthetically and in terms of overall ambience (and even the original gameplay) Disciples II it's unique and a masterpiece.

Btw good luck for your mod

Quote Originally Posted by MagusCaligula View Post
    "Now graphically this game looks the best in its genre, even better than HoM 7." Well now I guess you're talking about graphics in terms of technology and that's what I was talking about. To me what matters graphically it's the art style and I simply don't like the childish art style in HoM and I don't like it either in Disciples III. But nvm it was just a comment because to me aesthetically and in terms of overall ambience (and even the original gameplay) Disciples II it's unique and a masterpiece.
    Btw good luck for your mod
    Stylistically, (as in like the rest) I like Disciples II more. But the third part in terms of graphics and atmosphere is not bad at all.
    Thanks.)

Guard Duke's (Bodyguards)

General of the Danmed (tactical map)

General of the Danmed (strategic map)

Last edited by Farin Frostgeir; November 15, 2018 at 06:55 AM.

New load screens and splash. Briefings of Disciples 3 were used to create load screens.

New splash

New load screens

I'm liking the art style wich ironically Disciples 3 in game didn't felt much like that.

Peasants (neutrals and empire)

Id love to help out this project if I only had any real artistic skills. Too bad Warhammer is not moddable to this extend, it has a magic system which would come very handy for this mod.

Id love to help out this project if I only had any real artistic skills.
    The presence of artistic talent is not necessarily. Be able to work with 3D models, textures, or to understand 2D, is all this more important for us.

Too bad Warhammer is not moddable to this extend, it has a magic system which would come very handy for this mod.
    Yes, it would be nice to make a mod on the engine TW: Warhammer. It is a pity that there even the map can not be changed, because it is sewn into the engine.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Lovely works I see here, keep it up.
    Check out the assets I have created in case you find something you want to use.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast