Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Ar-Adunaim RELEASE**

Default Re: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Good Factions RELEASE (800+ new portraits)**

This only touch the portraits, it's perfectly compatible with version 3.0
    Download and apply it without worries

Default Re: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Good Factions RELEASE (800+ new portraits)**

Quote Originally Posted by Netheriel View Post
    This only touch the portraits, it's perfectly compatible with version 3.0
    Download and apply it without worries
    Thank you for your reply.

Default Re: [SUB-MOD Preview] Portrait Enhancement Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Naras View Post
    Thanks! Elves definetely have been the most challenging ones.
    I hope you add more portraits for evil factions too. This submod is great.

Yes, fully agree one of the best submods, hope Naras comes back or finds some time to add more.

@Naras, I've been using your submod since it's first release, as you're work really increases the immersion of the game. Though I have a favour to ask; I'm about to release patch 1.1 for the Gondor Restored sub-mod; would I be able to get your permisison to use one of your Northern Dunedain portraits for a unique portrait?

Is there any way to download the Ar adunaim portraits that you have finished so far? I would really appreciate it. They are fantastic and quite frankly i do not think you need to do anything else on them.

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnash View Post
    I hope you add more portraits for evil factions too. This submod is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman1946 View Post
    Yes, fully agree one of the best submods, hope Naras comes back or finds some time to add more.
    I didn't give up on this project but I dunno when I can get back to work on it, I am very busy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by T.W. Stanforth View Post
    @Naras, I've been using your submod since it's first release, as you're work really increases the immersion of the game. Though I have a favour to ask; I'm about to release patch 1.1 for the Gondor Restored sub-mod; would I be able to get your permisison to use one of your Northern Dunedain portraits for a unique portrait?
    Sure, go aehead. (credits are apreciated btw)

Quote Originally Posted by keksimir View Post
    Is there any way to download the Ar adunaim portraits that you have finished so far? I would really appreciate it.
    They can't be downloaded yet. I will see what I can do about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by keksimir View Post
    They are fantastic and quite frankly i do not think you need to do anything else on them.
    Yes, you are right, there is not much work left. Btw, there are many other Ar-Adunaim portraits I did finish months ago already and I haven't posted in this thread yet.

TotalWarJunkie's Avatar Civis

Portraits look amazing! Playing a Rohan campaign and loving it. Thanks so much!
    "Favente Deo Supero" - By God's favour I Conquer

Hey Naras! Maybe upload those *awesome* Ar-Adunaim Portraits? Since I've seen them my current campaign looks stale and ugly. Why don't you release your stuff piecemeal, if you are too busy to finish it all currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Domeric_Bolton View Post
    Hey Naras! Maybe upload those *awesome* Ar-Adunaim Portraits? Since I've seen them my current campaign looks stale and ugly. Why don't you release your stuff piecemeal, if you are too busy to finish it all currently?
    Yes, as I said above I have very little time currently to devote to the project. Anyway, I have been working on the ar adunaim for the last few weeks, as they still need some adjustments.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Great

Quick question how do install on two sepperate versions of DAC?
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    Quick question how do install on two separate versions of DAC?
    Once you have a working version in place you can copy and paste another copy of the Third_Age_3 folder so you can mod it or add mods to it. The copy will have to be renamed to whatever you want. Once it is renamed you will have to open the Third Age.batch file and change the Third_Age_3 name to whatever name you renamed your folder to. Here is what my copy of DaC looks like:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    cd ..\..
    start kingdoms.exe @mods\Third_Age_3_DAC3.0\TATW.cfg
    You will also have to open up the TATW.cfg file Here is what my copy looks like:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [features]
    editor = true
    mod = mods/Third_Age_3_DAC3.0
    To start the game just click on the .bat file or create a short cut for it and place it on your desktop or wherever you prefer.

Option two would be to rename your current version and apply the above changes to that copy and then you can install a fresh version of DaC.

How are them portraits coming ALONG narras???

Ar-Adunaim enhancement would be great. Thank you for all the effort!

Well, It took me sometime but here they are some new portraits I have made in the last period.

Generals
    Ar Adunaim, Northern Dunedain, Dwarves

Custom Generals
    Araphor (new version), Andrew (new version)

Diplomats
    These portraits replace old ones I made that I didn't like that much

As far as it concerns the Ar Adunaim release, it will probably take some more time (up to one month) since I still have to make some minor adjustments here and there and my free time is very limited lately.

Once I am done with that I will start working on the Wildmen and VoA.

They look fantastic! Thank you for all your hard effort.

Really looking forward to the Ar-Adunaim release.

All the best.

They look great amazing work man.

Is that Sauron last row on third spot on aa haha?

They are fantastic. I especially like Kadirov lmao. Its a shame Jonathan Rhys Myers did not make the final cut, i was really looking forward to him being there

How terrible it must be to face us; the sons of the wolf and the bear! Even now fear works in the bowels of our foes! I do not fight with a cool head today, I admit it. My eyes see only a red mist. I do not want them to run from battle, I want their heads on our pikes by evening! We go now to our bloody business!

Bump, any news?