Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Ar-Adunaim RELEASE**

Default Re: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Good Factions RELEASE (800+ new portraits)**

Quote Originally Posted by c.ryo View Post
    Bump, any news?
    I know it is taking me forever but I am hella busy at work atm, so I have very little time to devote to the project.

Default Re: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Good Factions RELEASE (800+ new portraits)**

Quote Originally Posted by Naras View Post
    I know it is taking me forever but I am hella busy at work atm, so I have very little time to devote to the project.
    Thats a shame as your improvements are truly awesome! Thanks for letting us know...

IRL always gets in the way.

Just really looking forward to next release. My AA campaign is practically an army of clones. Your mod is a must-have already.

Arachîr said that aproximately in two months could be released Dac V4, so, it would be so cool that you had finished your submod too.

PS: Keep it up! Your edits are really impressive.

@Naras

Any news on the update? v4 Would be so much better with your submod!

Thank you for all the hard work.

@Naras

Any news on the update? v4 Would be so much better with your submod!

Thank you for all the hard work.
    Well, here is the good news. "Thanks" to the quarantine I got some time to work on this project. Today I have just completed the Ar-Adunaim. An update will soon be availabe.

Excellent! The other factions look great, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the Kings Men.

Well, here is the good news. "Thanks" to the quarantine I got some time to work on this project. Today I have just completed the Ar-Adunaim. An update will soon be availabe.
    Thank you so much Naras. Really looking forward to it, as I can't stand the clone armies of AA.

"Daily page refresh intensifies"

"Daily page refresh intensifies"
    Lmao, save yourself the hassle and just wait for the weekend

Found some pictures that could be good for custom portraits of the Dunland starting generals.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lmao, save yourself the hassle and just wait for the weekend
    Haha! Roger that, really looking forward to this.

Here below are all the new portraits that has been added with this last version. Download link can be found on the main page.

Generals

Custom Generals (new versions)
    Araphor, Andrew, Biarn, Nurwe

Diplomats

Ar-Adunaim Spies
    As I have already mentioned in a previous post I have changed the background and altered all portrait faces and hoods. Here are some examples:

And, as you can check down here, this time I have put more attention on the young/old transition comparing to previous factions.

I know it took me forever to complete this faction. I hope to get more spare time to keep working on this project in the future.
    I am currently planning to start working on the Wildmen and revisiting all Dwarves portraits (cause some of them look way too old in their younger version)

@Naras

Thank you so so much! This is fantastic, now AA are Proper.

Default Re: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Ar-Adunaim RELEASE**

One of the diplomats is a book representation of Roose Bolton. Love it! Great job.

Great job Naras, you are awesome. Is that Sauron haha (second row from bottom, third place)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1946 View Post
    Great job Naras, you are awesome. Is that Sauron haha (second row from bottom, third place)
    Thanks!
    Well, I dunno. I have gathered so much research material in the last years that I can't remeber the source for that specific portrait. Personally, I am not really into lotr lore but I think it should not be canon, that face does not ring a bell for me.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Great work Naras!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1946 View Post
    It's a derivation from a fan interpretation of him:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download link has been updated. Some portraits and alpha channels were missing.
    Last edited by Naras; April 13, 2020 at 05:44 AM.

Download link has been updated. Some portraits and alpha channels were missing.

Great work Naras as always!