Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Historical Events - Help needed.

Icon4 Re: Historical Events - Help needed.

If you are going to put Serbia(y hope so)you could add some event like coronation of kralj/tzar dusan.or you could make something,like denmark unifying the scandinavia(kalmar union) in teutonic campaign in kingdoms,but this time it would be Serbia unifying the southern orthodox world(serbia bulgaria byzantium)against the muslim agression.doesnt it sounds great?

Later42's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Historical Events - Help needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0S View Post
    In 1082 the “crisobolo” or "gold note" proclaimed the Venice's supremacy in the Adriatic Sea. So the Venice's submission to Byzantium was finished and the City can be considered a free State.

(Nel 1082, il “crisobolo” o bolla aurea sanciva la supremazia del Dogato veneziano in Adriatico. La soggezione di Venezia a Bisanzio apparteneva al passato e la città poteva considerarsi libera.)

So I think that Venice could start the game like a Byzantine's Vassal and in 1082 it breaks its relationship and Vassallage with the Empire.

What do you think?!
    It is true that Venice became free, but only in name. They were still quite dependant of Byzantium at the time. The basilica of San Marco, for example, is a fine piece of Byzantine architecture. So perhaps you could keep it as a vassal until like 1150, when Venice starts to rise in power, which inevitably ends in the siege of Constantinople in 1204 (4th Crusade).

Ok dono if its said(to lazy to read all) but here is some events for norway/england(being a norwegian myself)

(the year is uncertain to historians) but right before 1010 viking invasion of england(1011 they take canterbury), it was stopped at london shortly after

1015 norway is united, under olav haraldsson(later known as olav the holy for christianising norway under this period)(it falls to swedes/danes/barons of norway i 1028)
    (meaning norway is once again split between swedes, danish and norwegian lords )

Juli 2030 Olav haraldsson returns to norway and battles for controll of it (but falls to superior numbers) at the battle of stiklestad(by research i c this is july)

after this u will kinda have to ignore norwegian history, cus its a lot of -swedish takes controll of norway, -norwegian takes norway -danish takes norway blabla etc etc :p

Is this mod dead ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234