Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: AD: Bugs Thread

Default Re: AD: Bugs Thread

Hello!

I've installed the newest 0.93 and i have a strange problem. I cant see somme buttons. For example i cant see any buttons in diplomacy or in the city managment, or i cant see how many solider i have when i start the battle. Is there any solution to my problem?

Oh the mod is really great and awsome!

Does anyone know why the HRE gets destroyed very early in the game.

Plushun: Download Alpaca's text fix and put in M2TW/data/text directory.

http://files.filefront.com/AD+testfi.../fileinfo.html

hi installed 0.93 onto vanilla m2:tw, it works all right, except that lesser factions thinks too much after a turn. i mean is that normal that they think 10 minutes after turn 1?

at first i let it to go on but after 40 minutes i started a new game, and now it does the same. no error no nothing, it's just dont step to turn 2.

PubliusKhannus's Avatar Senator

a couple of quick questions. Many mods i have downloaded...CAE, BC, TLR, UAI, DM, all cease to work after one day. Either the cmd box pops up for 2 seconds and it never loads or the battles don't work when i try to control them. IS AD one of the more stable mods? And i got AD to play once for 5 minutes, then i turned it off for the night, the next morning the small black box problem again. Can anyone offer me a spot of advice? It would be greatly appreciated.

Check out my collection of poetry, prose, & comedy @ https://badwriter.net

I must wait 5 mins when i press end trun.

me too!!