Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mod has broken the MTW2 vanilla

  1. #1

    Default Mod has broken the MTW2 vanilla

    Hello, I have installed this Mod correctly following all instructions however whenever I try to open the MTW2 vanilla it says the game has encountered an "unspecified error" and closes immediately, also other mods do not have sound despite audio options having everything on maximum, only this mod, WOTN, and Kingdoms seem to have any sounds at all. Can anyone please help?

  2. #2
    Dominick's Avatar Biarchus
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Rijeka/Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    680

    Default Re: Mod has broken the MTW2 vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by GavmerofEvropa View Post
    Hello, I have installed this Mod correctly following all instructions however whenever I try to open the MTW2 vanilla it says the game has encountered an "unspecified error" and closes immediately, also other mods do not have sound despite audio options having everything on maximum, only this mod, WOTN, and Kingdoms seem to have any sounds at all. Can anyone please help?
    Your best bet is to reinstall the base game (with the expansion) and then install TLK again following the instructions. TLK shouldn't interfere with the base game as it is mod-foldered.
    Dominik Pešut,
    President of Association "Gromovnik",
    Project Leader of Anno Domini


  3. #3
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,981

    Default Re: Mod has broken the MTW2 vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominick View Post
    Your best bet is to reinstall the base game (with the expansion) and then install TLK again following the instructions. TLK shouldn't interfere with the base game as it is mod-foldered.
    There is no way he has installed the mod correctly..

    - Unless he plays with UAC, if that's the case that may be the cause.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

  4. #4
    Macrath's Avatar Domesticus
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,069

    Default Re: Mod has broken the MTW2 vanilla

    Yeah the mod has broken MTW Vanilla. Couldn't be a problem on your end, nah that would be impossible.

  5. #5
    Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,981

    Default Re: Mod has broken the MTW2 vanilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    Yeah the mod has broken MTW Vanilla. Couldn't be a problem on your end, nah that would be impossible.
    Exactly, some people wanna blame their own mistakes on mods and the modders..
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

    - The Havamal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •