Thread: Does anyone have a working 1.2.2 No agent usage mod

Default Does anyone have a working 1.2.2 No agent usage mod

I am getting really tired of having my generals assassinated every turn.

Default Re: Does anyone have a working 1.2.2 No agent usage mod

Try this mate http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...=dei+no+agents trouble is you dont get agents either.No governors may be a bit rough but you could use generals.Maybe someone else has a AI only version.
    Last edited by Wulfgardt; January 23, 2018 at 04:51 PM.

''THE WARRIORS WERE PAINTED BLUE AND OF A FEARSOME APPEARANCE''

I was hoping for one that allowed agents to be recruited but not assassinate. I don't care overmuch about debuffs, although they are lame as well.

I just found that one after a quick search on the workshop,if you have a better look you may find something or putting in a mod request here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...vide-et-Impera may be an idea,i am sure one of the team will point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by Wulfgardt; January 23, 2018 at 05:15 PM.

''THE WARRIORS WERE PAINTED BLUE AND OF A FEARSOME APPEARANCE''

You can't remove agent actions or the AI will crash. However spies are pretty heavily nerfed.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

I'm around turn 300 with my Roman game. I haven't seen a single assassination so far.

The only assasination i see is the stupid political intrigue that puts your general out of action for some some turns. Agents dont kill in Dei luckilly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This will nerf the agents for you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by drillmaster View Post
    The only assasination i see is the stupid political intrigue that puts your general out of action for some some turns. Agents dont kill in Dei luckilly.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Happened to me on a prior campaign and was surprised...

A stack of Massalians were raiding near Edetani controlled Tarraco, while waiting for another stack to commence the siege, when I get a message about the death of my general: an Edetani spy had killed him.

I never get my generals killed by agents in DEI but I always move them with agents themselves to be protected (I got a bit too paranoid in Vanilla Rome2 I think). In my last campaign(Roma) I've been fighting Carthage and then the iberians factions which seem to not use agents that much, maybe lack of money as they've been at war with each other since the beginning of the campaign. But in the campaign before that(Armenia) fighting in Anatolia I faced many agents and none wounded or killed my generals. I suppose experiences vary a lot from player to player.
    And yes I got some of my generals wounded by Political Intrigue , damn those politicians ruining wars because of envy .