Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rome Tool

Default Re: Rome Tool

Quote Originally Posted by stehenkra View Post
    What do you mean with making user controls inactive? I am using a german version of vista, so it would be helpful to be a little more precise, so that i can "translate" for my german vista....

thx and greets

Sorry but i don't use vista.
    In vista when u try to install any soft, there is a small program who ask u if u really want to install that program, and this thing can be inactivated in User's accounts, i really don't remember its name...

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

thx for the help, got it working. Unpacked the install program and started it then. Vista asked then to allow it (did not before).

greets

Excuse me, I'd like to ask what exactly does the types of Economic Level and Military Level ?

What will happen if I set it the Economic level to Military? will the modified faction start to aim first for the Army making,etc ?

And what exactly does the Napoleon,Caesar and Genghis Military Levels if selected one of these?

Thanks. !

Edit: Lol i'm really sorry I didn't click the '?' ; now I know !
    Last edited by ContraMundi; July 14, 2008 at 08:32 AM.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Can anyone who have downloaded the Rome Tool 1.53b upload this into a post since the link on TWC download site doesn't work and I have already reported the file?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Can anyone who have downloaded the Rome Tool 1.53b upload this into a post since the link on TWC download site doesn't work and I have already reported the file?
    link updated

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

This is going to make life a heck of a lot easier. I am eternally grateful!
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123