Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] Agents Revived

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Submod] Agents Revived

This is just ingenious! I'm gonna have to try this out. +1 rep!

Quote Originally Posted by servent9 View Post
    what a great mod that brings homesickness to EBII!

well done.

but it was intended to settlers and migrants' icons were looked like errors in recruitment pool?[same textures in UI - units] [not info texture]
    No they should have pictures of other units. For example there are pictures of standard levy units as placeholders in recruitment view, and pictures of other agents in info texture. What faction are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by El Monstero29 View Post
    This is just ingenious! I'm gonna have to try this out. +1 rep!
    Thanks, I'm working on update so you might wait a bit. Nothing serious but right now independent groups are removing other cultures slowly which makes provinces a bit more peacefull after hundreds of turns so that will be removed. It is done, but the effect is very long term so I cant say if changes worked or not yet.

all factions have mis texture like this.[info textures were fine]

migrants look like mis-texture?[commoner wore grey clothes who wield knife in his hand. (peasant ui)]

settlers look like they were teutonic peasant.

of course i was updated to 1.02 hofix before start campaign

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandicam 2018-03-15 17-36-49-862.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	838.6 KB 
ID:	351581
    Last edited by servent9; March 15, 2018 at 09:06 AM.

all factions have mis texture like this.[info textures were fine]

migrants look like mis-texture?[commoner wore grey clothes who wield knife in his hand. (peasant ui)]

settlers look like they were teutonic peasant.

of course i was updated to 1.02 hofix before start campaign

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandicam 2018-03-15 17-36-49-862.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	838.6 KB 
ID:	351581

Those pictures are correct. I tried to make new picures in first pre-release version, but trust me, placeholders are much better. That guy in grey robe with knife is most neutral fits-all unit I have found.

im fine now..

i just need to confirmation[those things were wrong or not wrong] to accommodating to continue.

but please do alternative models version for those agents if you have time to spare to do these things . i don't need perfection to fit ui card.
    Last edited by servent9; March 15, 2018 at 10:35 AM.

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by YourMadDoc View Post

Thanks, I'm working on update so you might wait a bit. Nothing serious but right now independent groups are removing other cultures slowly which makes provinces a bit more peacefull after hundreds of turns so that will be removed. It is done, but the effect is very long term so I cant say if changes worked or not yet.
    Very well, I shall wait until you release this update.

Updated.

- Removed cultural influence of independent groups on province, there is less of them and they are easier to assimilate

- Removed some traits and ancillaries

- Fixed some bugs and unbalanced stuff

oh... this new version is not save game compatible.

it is fine to ignore some bugs that you mentioned? for continuing current campaign.

It is okay to continue, no serious bugs. Bugs were mostly with a trait or two not working properly, or they were leveling too fast/slow. Small things really, I updated mod only because of independent groups were removing cultures from regions very slowly (so slow it is barely notable). They should replace them with "independent" culture, but it didn't happen so they have no effect on culture in the updated version.

that's great relief for me..

anyway this mod also compatible with http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...eleased/page18 this sub-mod?

cause i might try new campaign with agent revived 1.03 and sub mod compilation 7.0 in future.

anyway thanks for your hard work

that's great relief for me..

anyway this mod also compatible with http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...eleased/page18 this sub-mod?

cause i might try new campaign with agent revived 1.03 and sub mod compilation 7.0 in future.

anyway thanks for your hard work
    they both change same files so they are not compatible. I might try to patch it together in future but no promises.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

So I've installed this on a fresh copy of EBII (latest update) and everytime I launch a campaign it crashes... any ideas?

I also have the problem of it crashing upon loading screen

I removed the .txt files from ebII/data and then copied in the new ones from your submod, but it still crashes. Do I need to remove every single txt file from it? so also the ebII/data/txt files?
    "See, when you carry the two over, it turns out you owe me another hundred florins."

I'm sorry, I don't know what might have gone wrong. I played two campaigns without a crash. I probably forgot to copy some of the new files from the game directory into archive during updates. I currently don't play m2tw so I can't assist you.

I have taken mod down for time being until I come around again so other people will not get into trouble. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope you will come back to this some day, your submod really was rather excellent!
    Last edited by isa0005; July 10, 2018 at 06:55 AM.

Hello, excuse me if i've made a mistake but I downloaded the file and its empty?

Quote Originally Posted by revanvonbrandt View Post
    Hello, excuse me if i've made a mistake but I downloaded the file and its empty?
    Read this forum.

Does anyone have a working copy of this? I would love to try it

I also would love if the Original creator can post this on a Github, or something where other modders can take it, and keep care of it. Because this is a great mod, and adds some great units for the campaign map.

I dont know how to download the data like other mods have it listed. or is it that archive blue link? when i click it; it says it is empty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast