Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233

Thread: [GS Event] [Third Age - Total Recruitment Patch] Like Rain on the Mountain

Default Re: [GS Event] [Third Age - Total Recruitment Patch] Like Rain on the Mountain

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [GS Event] [Third Age - Total Recruitment Patch] Like Rain on the Mountain

Dwarves up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/m7brbs...es_66.sav/file
    Potatoto, arent you changing Mistrand between Harad and Mordor kind of often?

I think it was last time I changed it. I weather the storm

Gaming Emeritus

Heh, I suppose you mean the last time until I retake it?

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Mordor https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HJd...ew?usp=sharing

I wanna declare Potatoto the winner of this hotseat and end this so we dont have to drag it out.
    It's pretty clear he's going to win at this point imho, do the rest of you agree or would you like to continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    Mordor https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HJd...ew?usp=sharing

I wanna declare Potatoto the winner of this hotseat and end this so we dont have to drag it out.
    It's pretty clear he's going to win at this point imho, do the rest of you agree or would you like to continue?
    well speaking for our faction..i guess we cannot disagree with your decision..for certain it would take a miracle for our faction to win it..and if you are conceding the game, to mordor and his ally...then i guess that is it, i suppose?
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Gaming Emeritus

There is certainly no way at this point that we would stop or defend against Mordor/Harad. Endless legions are coming from the south, while we have no more men or money... Erebor lands might hold for long, but the rest is falling quikly, so unless Isengrad/OOTM has some hidden gem in their pocket to defeat Mordor/Harad, there is not much that can do.

Though, I have been really enjoying this hotseat probably the most recently, lot of interesting tactics and situations for sure . If Isengrad/OOTM believe they have a chance to win we can play on a bit more to see, but otherwise Im also for proclaiming Potatoto winner!

-deleted-
    Last edited by paladinbob123; April 03, 2020 at 07:38 AM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

I enjoy this HS very much and I enjoyed it all the way from very beggining. It is great game and that I end up winning makes it even more satisfying (my first won HS ). If you decide to keep trying it will be great as well. No matter what you decide in the end thank you all for sticking in this HS untill very end. It is pleasure to play with such reliable players.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

yhea, it has been very fun and frustrating at times
    TATW hotseats tend to be the ones who last longer than other in my experience

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

If Pbob content to call it GG, then I call it aswell. GG and well played potatoto.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Alright then, lets proclaim Potatoto winner then!

It was GS event, so he should receive the gaming medal as well as the rep!

It was really fun playing this HS with you guys

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Good game. Well played, Potatoto

Gaming Emeritus

Moved to archive.