Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROTK V2.0 BETA

Default Re: ROTK V2.0 BETA

doesnt work .. i have no other mods installed .. it always crash at loading everytime i start a new campaign ..

Did you overwrite the vanilla data.pack with my data.pack? its 2 files, not 1.

Also make sure youre using english.

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod

It's an idea I'd wished for awhile. I played a Romance of the Three Kingdoms mod for Civilizations IV(I think it was) years ago and found it a good setting for a strategy game. I like this mod. I'm just sorry that CA had to swoop in and steal your thunder.

Also, the unit card for Yanzhou spearman is a work of art. I trained about eight then bust up laughing when I saw them all lined up in the garrison.

ahaha, i just lined those cards up and see what you mean , wow thats too perfect.

Also, I've comes to terms with CA making the 3k. From all their E3 footage, and whats been announced, it sounds like their doing an amazing job, really incorporating alot into the personal relationships system as the 3k drama deserves.
    let alone officer duels

Glad ur enjoying the mod (and its working for you, alot of ppl seem to only post when it crashes lol)

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Achilles (2018) mod

Icon9 Re: ROTK V2.0 BETA

CTD after the first logo, well I use the PROPHET version
    But Darth and TROM both mod works well
    Really wanted to play ROTK cause of CA announce the three kingdom things :|

dude what is the prophet version?

This mod is not compatible with any other mods. turn everything else off.

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

Quote Originally Posted by Havie View Post
    dude what is the prophet version?

This mod is not compatible with any other mods. turn everything else off.
    it's the non-steam version (if u know what i mean) yet, even ur v1 rotk mod doesn't shows anything.
    any advice ?

Buy game?

Yeah if youre running some non steam version, I have absolutely no way of knowing what those files contain and how out dated they are. definitely buy the steam version to try to fix ur error. S2 is cheap AF. and there are plenty of legal cd key sites that sell S2 for like $7-15....

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

ok thanks havie, well i can't buy it since TW 3 kingdom about to came out.
    I'll figure the problem myself, but for the last time i'm gonna ask
    is this v2 mod need the previous mod from you ? (I guess no isn't it?)

oh boy...
    okay TW 3k isnt coming out till spring 2019..... so.. you're going to save a few dollars and wait 6months?

No, read the install directions, you do not need v1.

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

Hey there Havie, just wanted to say I love the mod and I am quite sad to hear that you've quit working on it. I don't have the patience to wait for 3K in 2019 and I have been waiting for a RotK Total War game since I played Shogun 1. Anyways, I've been playing it for a couple hours now and I have noticed that the map seems to be off center. The provinces I capture to not line up to the icons for my armies, agents, and when I click on the map it doesn't take me to the correct location on the map. Not sure if you are aware of that, or maybe it was something I did when I installed the mod, but I figured if I had installed incorrectly I wouldn't be playing it at all. Any information on how to fix this problem, or if I just have to deal with it, would be awesome to know. Thanks again Havie!

oh boy...
    okay TW 3k isnt coming out till spring 2019..... so.. you're going to save a few dollars and wait 6months?

No, read the install directions, you do not need v1.
    YES !
    the mod works
    I play as Lu Bu now and fighting Xu Huang at the bush, yet Lu Bu is undefeatable (?)
    but the red hare is too fast for me, though thats great.

if I may ask (IF)
    how you make Lu Bu as a single person ? no bodyguard
    thats great, so i want to know

btw, Great work and Great Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Bloye View Post
    YES !
    the mod works
    I play as Lu Bu now and fighting Xu Huang at the bush, yet Lu Bu is undefeatable (?)
    but the red hare is too fast for me, though thats great.

if I may ask (IF)
    how you make Lu Bu as a single person ? no bodyguard
    thats great, so i want to know

btw, Great work and Great Mod
    glad you got it working.
    Making Lu Bu a 1 man unit is as easy as changing his unit under unitstats land # to 1. Same way you would edit any unit size. Making him quite strong is another story.
    Yes he is invincible, and doesnt die on the battlefield ( he used to die, but somehow he has become bugged and refuses to die.....)
    So only way to beat him is auto resolve or assassin wound. GL

Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianBro View Post
    Hey there Havie, just wanted to say I love the mod and I am quite sad to hear that you've quit working on it. I don't have the patience to wait for 3K in 2019 and I have been waiting for a RotK Total War game since I played Shogun 1. Anyways, I've been playing it for a couple hours now and I have noticed that the map seems to be off center. The provinces I capture to not line up to the icons for my armies, agents, and when I click on the map it doesn't take me to the correct location on the map. Not sure if you are aware of that, or maybe it was something I did when I installed the mod, but I figured if I had installed incorrectly I wouldn't be playing it at all. Any information on how to fix this problem, or if I just have to deal with it, would be awesome to know. Thanks again Havie!

it is unavoidable when creating a new map larger than the vanilla map. The Radar buggs. My map is only about 10% too big, I knew this would be an issue and tried my best to keep it to a reasonable scale so the radar would not be so horrible. I find it very do-able. If you want to see it as a real problem, try Uanime5s morning sun2.0 mod. Its an amazingly large map, but I could never play it due to radar issues and settlements and armies too far out of range being invisible.

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

Hi everybody! Great mod, however I can t play with the original names in the campaign, i still get japanese names for generals, and units and factions as well. Any idea about how fixing this issue?

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

After Seeing how bad of a game 3 Kingdoms will be(Rome 2 day 1 unpolished),Im 100% in support this mod go for its Full potential pls dont stop working onthe mod.Shogun 2 is Far better game than 3K.Rise of Three Kingdoms on Medieval 2 still has its updates 7 years later.I hope ROTK for shogun 2 goes the same. Best of Luck.
    Last edited by FrozenmenSS; February 19, 2019 at 12:42 AM.

Make sure you are only using the eng language (via steam) then redownload?

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

Thanks for your encouragement Frozenmen, but I have quite moved passed this project.
    While TW 3k will have its share of issues, It is a much better set up with less limitations for me to continue modding there.
    Expect I do some solid work on 3k.

My Mods
    Achilles (2018) mod

Thanks for your encouragement Frozenmen, but I have quite moved passed this project.
    While TW 3k will have its share of issues, It is a much better set up with less limitations for me to continue modding there.
    Expect I do some solid work on 3k.
    Which limitations bro? But I'm sure Shogun 2 is better thank TW 3K, this new game isn't very much interesting I think, It doesn't have naval battles, has bad and lagged graphical problems(I don't mean the animations and I run the game on the high graphic settings on 16GB RAM!), again we see the campaign restrictions is repeated by CA(we don't have army without generals) and some other problems which I forget now, I think why we don't work on the ROTK on S2 when we have a campaign map and we could add animations?? I donno it's my opinion but I think if we have cooperation and improve the mod in both campaign and battle we would have an amazing and historical mod!
    Last edited by asadyan; August 21, 2019 at 04:04 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12