Thread: Is that it then? Is there anyone playing ETW or Any total war game using windows 10?

Default Is that it then? Is there anyone playing ETW or Any total war game using windows 10?

For weeks now, I have been looking for a solution to the problem of all my total war games no longer work. Changing compatibility no longer works…changing res no longer works. No word on a patch or update. So who is playing this game and How are you still able to play?

I have Empire Total War on Steam and it would not work with its default files, but I downloaded DarthMod Empire and it works fine now. I don't turn the DME on because I want to use the standard size units. Evidently, something in the DarthMod files makes it work. I just tried ETW again to make sure nothing has changed and was able to move units around on the map as a test.

I hope this helps out, good luck.

Or try this suggestion I found, this may help all your games: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?755286
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; January 22, 2018 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged.

Default Re: Is that it then? Is there anyone playing ETW or Any total war game using windows 10?

It works fine for me, except for Poland taking back Warsaw without ever declaring war. That doesn't have anything to do with my Windows version, though.