Thread: Libyan Amazons are Impossible to Win

Icon8 Libyan Amazons are Impossible to Win

I just can't win with these girls.

Early in the Game you end up with Deficit Income so by turn 3 at best you end up bankrupt and can't continue the campaign anymore.

I try turning into a Horde to freeze the Deficit and Took over Memphis, Carthage and surrounding Villages. This helps for awhile but eventually the income takes a nose dive and becomes nothing more than a trickle. I can't bring my armies anywhere cause if I do the towns will riot. Thus I can't continue the campaign anymore.

From High Corruption for some ungodly reason to How expensive Upkeep for these Amazons are The Libyan Amazon campaign is Impossible to win, Is there anything I'm Doing wrong or what???

BTW my Mod Version is 8.3

Default Re: Libyan Amazons are Impossible to Win

Well, Libyan Amazons are among the more difficult faction to attain domination.

However, a few clues can be provided without spoil the plot

1. If you ran out of money, you can always horde again, all you need is to give up you last settlement
    2. towards the coast of Carthage, there is a hidden treasure, if you found it, it will instantly transform your faction.
    3. to achieve the aforementioned objective, you must remain in horde mode until you find the "treasure"

By the way, the Libyan is not only the faction who has to go to horde mode (or remain in horde mode) to achieve the end goal.
    Good Luck
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!