Thread: Question about modding : 0 turn recruitment and application to AI factions

Default Question about modding : 0 turn recruitment and application to AI factions

Im playing EB + my own sub mod, and tring to make massive AI armies all over the map.
    I simply changed export_descript_unit.txt to recruit every single unit in 0 turn, but it seems that all AI settlements produce only 1 unit per turn.
    How can I make AI factions to actually utilize this 0 turn recruitment in their favor, not to make only human players exploit that as their advantage?

I copied EDU into sp back up folder, and started totally new game after remove the map.rwm file.
    Using Alex.exe for better AI.

Please anyone who knows solution, share your wisdom to this humble man. Thanks.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Question about modding : 0 turn recruitment and application to AI factions

maybe the cities are lost very fast their population with massive 0 recruitment....so you would need to do a pop script.....

Default Re: Question about modding : 0 turn recruitment and application to AI factions

There is a backup export_descript_unit.txt you have to change that or it will reset to 1 turn make sure both files are the same