View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: [TES HS] Black Drake

I'm off on a stag until the 12th, will need a sub unless everyone is okay with waiting apologises.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Since we have already been delayed by weeks, a sub would be preferred...

EDIT

PeaMan sent me his password, so subbing, and then playing my factions

EDIT 2

Played.

As The Forebears I defeated one imperial unit in hiding south west of Hallins Stand.

As The Pelletines, I took Leyaviin PIC

Wrothgar up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/67vy5x...gar_7.sav/file
    Last edited by Jadli; August 10, 2018 at 07:29 AM.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Apologies for the delay...

[Hrondar overlooked the enemy settlement until nightfell]

The warriors of Skyrim now with completed rams , overlooked the settlement of Silgrad [against House Redoran], and the dunmer women who guarded the settlement grew quiet as they knew the assault was near . The warriors drank what mead they could , and prepared for the night , which was long in coming , as they were eager for glory in battle.Once the night had arrived, the rams were moved forward against the walls in the cover of darkness, and there was little the dunmer could do about it , as it was difficult to find targets, for there missiles in the dark , and the nords had extinguished all light sources outside the settlement.

The smashing of the walls provided a grim tune for the redoran women warriors who took defensive positions within the settlement. As the rams smashed out the last of there deadly tune, Hrondar looked at the deadly quiet within the settlement and spoke..

"Bloody hell , its dark! I wish that we could have some more light , to actually see what we are fighting!" , he mused , and looked up to hear Kodrir running a little way back into the distance , before he disappeared entirely into the dark gloom of the night. Ten minutes later, the rams finally smashed several breachpoints into the redoran settlement , and the attackers heard the footsteps of the defenders running back to internal defences, they had prepared inside the town. But before the skyrim warriors could rush inside , there was a crackle from behind them , as the three giant siege towers which overlooked the defences burst into flame at there bases, the flames eating up the structures from the inside .

Kodrir , returned a little out of breath, to the rams company, as the skyrim warriors adjusted there shields , and weapons reading for the rush , as Hrondar looked at his fellow skyrim general , with a bleak look on his face..

"You bastard! ....You just had to do it , ...didn't you?" , bemoaned Hrondar, as his 3 giant siege towers , provided ever more light , as the flames spread up the timber frame.

"You did ask for more light, remember?" , remarked Kodrir , as the roar from the flames behind them really began to spread across the giant frames of the wooden structures .

Hrondar didn't reply as he saw his engineering miracle slowly going up in smoke , and just looked at Kodrir with a bleak look over his face.

"Also,.... there is the added benefit of,... if you wish to bring , them home , they will be ever so lighter , and they might even fit in a sack?", remarked Kodrir with a mighty grin on his face.

Hrondar looked up and saw the flame cast light over most of the settlement , highlighting all the redoran defences , as the light grew over the battlefield , although some areas, were still in deep shadow.

"Lets grab a place in Sovngarde ! ", cried out Hrondar , waving his weapon in the air , to jeers and cries as the nord warriors rushed into the dunmer settlement. The battle , now the walls had been negated , was little more than training exercise for the heavily armoured nords, who cut through there opponents , as if they presented little more threat than skeevers. There was much laughter , when two of the Nordic warriors fell to redoran women , to cries of "Milk-drinkers" , but other than that , the heavy armour gave the skyrim warriors a overwhelming advantage, and thirty minutes later the settlement was taken to much celebration, [apart from Hrondar , who went back to the remains of the siege-towers holding the burning ashes in both of his leather gloves with dismay]

----------------------------------------------

Sai Sahan, blademaster , and first sword of the hammerfell king , watched in contented silence , as the crowned clans warriors moved into the city of Port Hunding, as the battle had been a bloody one , but one of which the result was predictable. The nomad soldiers had been sent in first with the siege equipment , and eager to prove their worth, and they had taken the punishment, which had been given out by the significant garrison . To follow up the assault , Sai had commanded the reinforcements lead by Nal , to take the battle to the free peoples of Port Hunding , and that battle had taken many days. Day after Day , Nal's forces entered the breach's, as the fight became a battle of attrition, with both sides getting depleted and exhausted in the struggle . But on the seventh day, Sai , halted Nals new attack for the day, and used his best troops , the crowned clans personal warriors who made short work of the exhausted defenders , pushing them back and in some cases routing them. To exploit this advantage , Sai commited his cavalry , now confident that the city was now won for the hammerfell king . He stepped back , drew his own sword in swift , precise movements of a sword kata , which calmed his mind , and allowed him to think on what the hammerfell forces should do next.

Turn to Tribute temple

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mevt2lipiu...ple_7.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 05:37 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Mergor will take over Tribunal Temple and Veiled Heritance!

He has about 24 hours to play his turn.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Anequina up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/165c63
    Killed my bribed diplomat and captured a settlement from the undead.
    https://imgur.com/a/WY7Yh7b

As Sharnhelm captured wayyid with overwhelming odds.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Valenwood: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h439p7...ood_7.sav/file
    Took an imperial fort with OO
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7tu2d7...mer_7.sav/file
    Cormount ceded to me from the Elves.
    One general defeated from blackmarsh.
    https://i.imgur.com/CUfW27J.png
    https://i.imgur.com/dIUPNxG.png
    Last edited by Librarian; August 23, 2018 at 12:02 PM.

Reminder sent. Will sub tomorrow.

joker0002710's Avatar Tiro

Wrothgar/Dres are open so I'm applying.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i’ll have to quit this hs since i cant find time and havent played my turns in forever

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    i’ll have to quit this hs since i cant find time and havent played my turns in forever
    Huge minus of so large faction which fights with plenty other factions at the same time - it requires such large amount of time

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

yhea i know and i was up for the task since i had that time when i joined, but it dissapeared after some turns

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Maybe the colovian player could take over the Empire, as he remained a loyal vassal to the late emperor, even with using the daedra religion and necromancy.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Captainnorway View Post
    yhea i know and i was up for the task since i had that time when i joined, but it dissapeared after some turns
    Maybe you shouldn't have made such a huge decision and pretty much declare war on the entire Tamriel Not even mentioning poor Potatoto who stayed loyal to your lost cause

Quote Originally Posted by General Dragon. View Post
    Maybe the colovian player could take over the Empire, as he remained a loyal vassal to the late emperor, even with using the daedra religion and necromancy.
    I dont think that would be the best idea. I might be able to get a replacement...