View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1843585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1826

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

So you are fine with taking away Anequina from me (that is very much alive and kicking), as well as most other players giving up one of their original factions, but not okay with giving up your half dead Tribunal ... I see

"Jadli says that Mergor and Dragon are working together, somehow. I don't know what you mean?"

That they do single diplomacy for the all 4 factions they play for about half a game already, even through they should have been playing each of their factions separatelly.

"Not only that, the lore capital will be given back and for RP reasons I shall remain a spiritual leader in the Pact"

so aside terms of that pact I knew already, House Redoran is obligated to give Vivec city back to Tribunal? That is gotta be the worst deal ever made

"I agree that attacking Telvanni now was a scummy move, but the only reasonable one. Can't have the faction at my rear if I'm going to leave and fight in Cyrodiil for example. What happened to the Tribunal Temple wasn't something I wanted to have again."

You had plenty of options as you had strong position in negotiations. Instead of that of just took by far worst of it. You just surrenderd all you could have - independance, lands (you give Tribunal their native lands, leaving House's Dres native lands to be enslave by Argonians forever), your friend faction (very close ally for bassicly entire game), and your reputation as a relieble ally and you get nothink in exchange. All of that being in a position of stealmate so even position of both sides.
    Also on the final note: you did not even talked to me about making any deal with Mergor/Dragon so your presentation of me as I was standing in a way between you and making peace with Mergor/Dragon is crap.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    So you are fine with taking away Anequina from me (that is very much alive and kicking), as well as most other players giving up one of their original factions, but not okay with giving up your half dead Tribunal ... I see
    I am fine with everything as long as it is voluntary. It also has to be said that Anequina is not your faction, but again, I am not suggesting that is to be taken away. I won't voluntarily give The Tribunal up tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    That they do single diplomacy for the all 4 factions they play for about half a game already, even through they should have been playing each of their factions separatelly.
    Your proof? Be as kind as to present one, because I could accuse you of some things without proof, yet I don't.

so aside terms of that pact I knew already, House Redoran is obligated to give Vivec city back to Tribunal? That is gotta be the worst deal ever made
    Vivec is dead, killed by House Redoran back when Peaman got angry at me because "I didn't evacuate him" when he could not move to an ingame trait. So I am only getting Almalexia (Mournhold) back as only Almalexia is alive.

You had plenty of options as you had strong position in negotiations. Instead of that of just took by far worst of it. You just surrenderd all you could have - independance, lands (you give Tribunal their native lands, leaving House's Dres native lands to be enslave by Argonians forever), your friend faction (very close ally for bassicly entire game), and your reputation as a relieble ally and you get nothink in exchange. All of that being in a position of stealmate so even position of both sides.
    Also on the final note: you did not even talked to me about making any deal with Mergor/Dragon so your presentation of me as I was standing in a way between you and making peace with Mergor/Dragon is crap.
    Actually, you all had a very weak position, and Isenbard realized that not only will you never win that war, Blackmarsh has the capacity to wage war elsewhere. Isenbard choose to have a shot at winning the game by reforming the Ebonheart Pact, the only logical move pragmatically speaking. Unfortunately you weren't included because your lore rules prevent you from banning slavery. And Blackmarsh can only be in the Ebonheart Pact is slavery is banned. Which is now the case. I would also remind you that this is a lore HS. Isenbard should be able to do this with no issues.

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Isenbard View Post

Also I have no authority to speak about Sharnhelm, so I won't.
    Its in the rules, he cant be part of both alliances (you and Ural couldnt keep your factions anyway...)

"Your proof? Be as kind as to present one, because I could accuse you of some things without proof, yet I don't."

Dude do I really have to remind you how our negotiations looked like when we did such. Even you mentioned them yourself saying that I should have accept your offer. Should I also remind you sending VH stacks into Morrowind or BM atacking Khajits? Are you really gonna yet again try to convince everyone that black is white and white is black? That is just pathetic.

"Vivec is dead, killed by House Redoran back when Peaman got angry at me because "I didn't evacuate him" when he could not move to an ingame trait. So I am only getting Almalexia (Mournhold) back as only Almalexia is alive."

I was talking about the city not about a god.

"Actually, you all had a very weak position, and Isenbard realized that not only will you never win that war, Blackmarsh has the capacity to wage war elsewhere."

We were on stealmate. You did not win and battle nor take any province for the past 15 turns or so and that all while Redoran was fully sitting back.

"Isenbard choose to have a shot at winning the game"

You make me laugh with this one.

"Unfortunately you weren't included because your lore rules prevent you from banning slavery. And Blackmarsh can only be in the Ebonheart Pact is slavery is banned."

If he want to ally Black Marsh then yes. He could just make peace through which would not require backstabing me. He chose.

No point arguing with you, especially since you are going the personal way, but I'll have a big smile on my face when I ultimately surrender the win to my allies, and your world of "Big Baddie Mergor" in your mind is gonna get crushed

If he want to ally Black Marsh then yes. He could just make peace through which would not require backstabing me. He chose.
    i dont know what you are worrying about...i got stuffed with two different factions with two different betrayals,both of which were faction crushing decisions...but you said nothing at the time..but when the shoe is on the otherfoot and it effects you , then it makes you upset? from my perspective...i say life is hard... live with it [sighs]
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

The Summerset Isle is appalled of this invasion on their homeland. The Altmers had no real quarrel with the Covenant and this act of aggression cannot be ignored. War has been called and it will not be in the Covenants favored pushed by the weak mind of the self claimed king of High Rock. Just like the Khajiits, you are weak and your head will be brought to the council on a silver platter.

Well fought Paladinbob! I'm sorry it had to be this way and hopefully we play another campaign starting off on better terms.
    The last East Skyrim city has been captured and the remaining forces have either rebelled or disbanded after this loss. Skyrim has been unified under one banner and with this new beginning will reclaimed the lands of the nords. Skyrim and her people join the Ebonheart Pact in hopes to combat the forces of the Covenant as the milk drinkers tried to belittle the Nordic people into submission while she burned from within. But the time is nigh coming that Skyrim takes back what is rightfully theirs.

East Skyrim Destroyed ~ https://www.mediafire.com/view/qjftj...858_1.jpg/file

Duchy is up! ~ https://www.mediafire.com/file/zhiyo...hy_67.sav/file

" I ultimately surrender the win to my allies, and your world of "Big Baddie Mergor" in your mind is gonna get crushed "

I have no idea what your surrendering the win (assuming it even happens) has to do with anythink I have wrote.

"i dont know what you are worrying about...i got stuffed with two different factions with two different betrayals,both of which were faction crushing decisions"

I did not even know you have been backstabbed as Crowns in any way. Your case with Skyrim is specific, I think over that case was already talked enough about, no need to bring it back up.

"then it makes you upset"

Yes, getting backstabbed in such way is very upsetting and I believe every player out there would be upset if he would be in my spot. I do not think there is anythink strange with my approach.

Default Re: inna deja vu mp3 download boxca

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: inna deja vu mp3 download boxca

Quote Originally Posted by ScottScupe View Post
    inna deja vu mp3 download boxca Download: This release is available on our [i][u][b][url=http://allmix.xyz/?j3cXTr&keyword=inna+deja+vu+mp3+download+boxca&charset=utf-8&referrer=twcenter.net&&sub_id_1=xru&source=download2022+forum]>>>>>front page
    omg yes finally I've been waiting for this so long

Save sent to admin to clear

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Isenbard View Post
    I don't see how the alliance (EP) stops being valid with Tribunal faction still alive. It's not independent then? What does that mean? Jadli says that Mergor and Dragon are working together, somehow. I don't know what you mean? I guess so? They're allies. I don't understand this proposal to remove Mergor from the Pact.
    I was talking of Thalmor/Heritance friendship with Blackmarsh, not about friendship between Tribunal and Blackmarsh (obviously?). If you forgot, we were discussing that a few turns back
    As we saw, Mergor playing Tribunal has caused him to use Heritance faction to help BM, and they have the joint invasion of Elsweyr, where they definitely cooperate. Despite the Heritance rules, that are not really inclined to stuff like this.

So I was just saying, that combined with the fact that Tribunal is zombie faction, it would really be for best if Mergor wasnt playing Tribunal anymore. It would be perfect for the HS, as that would make all major political subjects in this HS independent of each other (I suppose except W Skyrim and Summerset tho, they are at least very far from each other)

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    I have no issue with Anequina played by Potatoto.

I do have an issue with the Tribunal taken away from me for 3 reasons.
    1) Legality: There are no debt rules and no rules for taking away a faction from a player. There is no conflict of interest either, the Aldmeri Dominion has not formed, and so my other faction does not have to be at war with the Ebonheart Pact. In fact, Jadli forced us to work together temporarily against the Daggerfall Covenant when he pearl harbored the Summerset Isles. This conflict of interest thingy can be renegotiated when Daggerfall is dead. Until then, this is my original faction and there is nothing that suggests that it can be taken away from me.
    Well, up to you. As you say, there is no rule for giving away factions and so on, as its basically its voluntary. I was just hoping you would find that it simply makes you unable to be independent in lot of diplomacy things and so on (and there is no question that it is the case... Same like it was basically impossible to do any diplomacy between Covenant and Morrowind, before the much needed swap. Obviously, when your neighbor is yourself, the diplomacy is very limited and definitely not independent of each other), and just give it away, to make the HS continue more smoothly and naturally.

We just play on I guess then...

But anyway, will just remind you own words from a few turns ago, as some of it definitely contradict your current position.

But that is my point, Dragon wrote an RP that is not really true. I never worked together with Blackmarsh as the Thalmor, and I would have decided to suggest him attacking the Khajiits as the Tribunal even if I didn't play the Thalmor. I do play the Thalmor, which undoubtedly gave me an intel advantage that helped with the decision to go on with the attack, but that is not my fault, just a coincidence and the result of the HS becoming more straight forward as factions either die out or get stronger.

The difference between this and what I wrote you, is that this move makes sense, and serves the interests of Blackmarsh. Have you decided to surrender the Imperial city and push deep into Blackmarsh as the Empire, it would have served the interest of not The Empire, but Telvanni. And you didn't do that, you did what made sense for the faction, capture Cheydenhaal but not go deeper. That this serves the interest of both Blackmarsh and Thalmor can be a conflict of interest, I ain't denying that, but there is nothing I can do about it. The Thalmor has an interest in Elsweyr, Blackmarsh has an interest in Elsweyr, and this was the result.
    I can publicly make a promise not to directly work together with Blackmarsh in ways that break my faction's roleplay rule as my Thalmor faction and that there won't be an in game alliance between the two factions, ever.

One thing to note is that I do want to win the HS, but I actually want to forfeit my win for my allies if it comes to it. So in a hypothetical scenario where Blackmarsh takes Morrowind and Altmers triumph over Daggerfall in some way, I'd want to let Percival and Dragon win (my logic being that I would have already died a horrible death if not for Blackmarsh's and Summerset's unwavering loyalty to my faction that is allied with them, one being VH on the altmer side, the other The Tribunal in Morrowind) so hopefully that is something that can work out.
    Well, I dont know, from what I have seen, defending Elsweyr against the altmers and Blackmarsh, you guys definitely work together....

Pics like this (current turn) show it pretty clearly.... Leaving your major armies nicely outside next to each other, obviously not expecting any hostility from the other side...

Last edited by Jadli; May 10, 2022 at 12:26 PM.

You are bending lore rules yourself Jadli, and I don't mean your pearl harbour attack (which could be lore bending too), but the fact that you assume that Blackmarsh and Thalmor would need to go to war... Why would we? We have a common enemy. If you think two ideological opponents cannot work together, then look no further than the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. And we are even not working together on that level either. We have no in game diplomacy whatsoever anyhow, there won't be settlement trades and there won't be a joint win. There is nothing wrong with what we are doing now. And that is partly due to you attacking Summerset, so stop being salty

Wayrest's turn sent to Reaktorkern, and also Jadli. There is uncertainty about passwords that will be resolved shortly

EDIT: It's resolved, just waiting on jadli to play da turnips
    Last edited by Isenbard; May 12, 2022 at 01:48 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

will need an extension sry (received the cleared save late in the night yesterday)

Gaming Emeritus

Sorry for the delay, Dres up (sent in DM, as its cleared)

The Covenant continues its liberation of Summerset Isles, the radicals were driven out of Skywatch. Outmaneuvering the enemy, the armies of the Covenant that landed in Skywatch have the opportunity to seize all of Summerset, a settlement by settlement.

The khajiits finally archieved a major victory! After being driven far away by lizard boats, Aran bi Pelletine has returned with the elite army of the Pelletine (finally I actually got to use the elite units in battle...) and utterly crushed unsuspecting leader of the argonians, Archcanon Listens-to-Water (seems he didnt listen to water after all) and his large army. The Archcanon tried to escape to his navy, but it turned to a trap, as once the lizards got on board, all the ships were sunk... and thus, the argonians lost its Archcanon. As part of the triumphant return of the Aran, all former Pelletine lands in Nibenay were retaken, with Leyaviin serving as a new capital of Pelletine, after the lands of Tenmar were lost...

Pelletine also sunk a ship transporting a Veiled Heritance catapult

The Clans of Orsimer are gathering the clans for a long awaited war against the nords. However, the chieftains who set out for the Dominiom or The Empire has to hastily return back, otherwise war might return into Wrothgar...

PICS for both

And lastly...

Last edited by Jadli; May 13, 2022 at 05:44 PM.