View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1742575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1826

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Ext till tomorrow pls

Gaming Emeritus

The Orsimer of Wrothgar up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...rsinium_66.sav

To the altmers of Summerset Isles (and all of Tamriel),
    For too long have Summerset Isles, under the lead of Veiled Heritance, been allowed to terrorize, subjugate and enslave other races in their vicinity, while it is clear, that a similar fate would meet other races, if the altmers were given the opportunity. Such a dangerous and hostile power must not be allowed to remain unopposed in Tamriel. Daggerfall Covenant, being the strongest, most noble and peaceful realm in Tamriel takes it as its responsibility to stop this growing threat that plagues all of Tamriel, especially considering that our great high king Adrien Guimard-Cumberland has defeated the remmants of the imperials, and is now seated at the Ruby Throne, by some called Dragon Throne, in Imperial City, the seat of emperors of Tamriel.

Furthermore, considering the argonians helped the altmers win in Elsweyr, it is clear that Blackmarsh will not be their next target, and hence the only viable next target for the altmers to expand their supremacy, is the Covenant. However, the Covenant is neither foolish or cowardish, but it is wise and brave, and will not wait for the enemy to strike first, giving them a great advantage... Daggerfall Covenant declares war upon High Kingdom of Summerset Isles!

However, it is not our intention nor desire to fight the noble mer race, nor to destroy their great monuments. The Covenant knows the wisdom and noble blood still run amongst many of the altmers, but it is this madness of Veiled Heritance and Thalmor council, lead by High Kinlady Estre Errinorne, that plagues the altmer people. Estre Errinorne usurped the throne for herself through her marriage to Naemon, from the true heir to the crown, the noble princess Ayrenn, daugher of high king Hidelith. We therefore call the altmer nobility, and the royal house of princess Ayrenn, to stand up, and take back their lands from the usurpers, The Covenant will support such efforts. However, should the altmer nobility remain gutless and support the radicals in power, our swords shall meet theirs as well, and Summerset will be rebuilt without their incompetence and cowardice.

The noble war to save Tamriel has already begun, a strategic citadel of Firsthold, the greatest stronghold in Summerset Isles, fell to the joint forces of bretons from Glenumbra and Stormhaven, and will serve the Covenant greatly, in winning the war. Meanwhile, the redguards have also taken Anvil, rightfully belonging to our fief Cyrodiil, and will take the coast of Valenwood soon. Should the altmer nobility find courage and nobility in their blood, it is high time they rise up and join our cause, otherwise they will be no better than Veiled Heritance, and meet a similar fate.

Signed,
    Adrien Guimard-Cumberland, king of Dragon Throne, high king of High Rock and king of Bangkorai

As you could probably read, Firsthold taken with a spy . Also killed imperial prince, retook Weye, and took Pale Pass. As cats (Peletine lost almost all lands now ...), assassinated 2 spies. PICS

High King Adrien now sits on the Dragon Throne...

EDIT

And I guess "thank you" Mergor for finally sinking the trapped elite pelletine army on the ship, that was costing the faction like 5k per turn? (so in total it costed maybe even more than 50k.. ) Why not sink it, when Pelletine's cause is already lost....
    Last edited by Jadli; April 23, 2022 at 08:25 AM.

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Skyrim: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Skyrim_66.sav

Imperial merchant killed, 95 % pic if needed

Last turn of Skyrim faction, got spy back into Riften with ease with 56% chance of opening gates with negligible garrison, but over numerous chances, the gates will not open, thus leading to a lengthy siege[which we do not have time for], with Skyrims last base undesiege and that will fall next turn...

Thus i can say here, GG and best of luck to those that still fight

Turn to tribute temple
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/aaem161uks...le_66.sav?dl=0
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Gaming Emeritus

GG to you pal, was a pleasure having you on board as always! I feel kind of guilty, for being complicit in both of your demises

Looking forward to seeing you around in other/new hotseats

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Will be done on friday!

EDIT:
    Anequina up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/xczh2x

Capture of Darvulk and Senchal:
    https://imgur.com/a/Zzzc3t5
    Last edited by General Dragon.; April 29, 2022 at 03:41 PM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

sorry for the delay, shall be done today hopefully... was busy with setting up BD 2

EDIT

Hlaalu up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Hlaalu_66.sav

EDIT 2

Rimmen retaken https://www.mediafire.com/view/y9elp...612_1.jpg/file
    Last edited by Jadli; May 02, 2022 at 03:57 PM.

I will take an extension

Civis

Sent CS to Isenbard

The Ebonheart Pact is coming back
    BM and Dunmer will unite (not Telvanni Lore)
    Ural and Isenbard are switching orcs and Redoran

I am already getting used to this as I am backstabbed over and over again in literally every second HS I was playing so far.

Sorry, I just cannot not write this down, but this is huge karma for a certain treaty break of yours, AND historical justice for the Morrowind rebellion against me. You should have taken my deal at the beggining, seems like the Three Gods, now just one, won after all

Mephala's Silk! Hlaalu did it again!

War over slavery has been fought in Morrowind for years on end, resulting in the death of two of the Tribunal living gods, Sotha-Sil and Vivec, as well as countless lives of both Argonian and Dunmer, but mostly the Dunmer . Loyalists of House Indoril still stand with the Tribes of Black Marsh, fighting for their abolitionist ideology, and also for the memory of the Tribunal.

This pointless war for no gain has lost its valor and respect in the hearts of many Dunmer. The war was started by Great House leaders preferring to lead their people to die rather than give up their traditions of hatred and persecution towards Argonians. Well those men are gone, dead because of the war, or old age. Grandmaster of House Dres and Divayth Fyr, both fanatic supporters of the war and slavery, are no more, and so their ideals have also died. The new generation of leadership sees no reason to fight this war, and this new vision of peace has received astounding support from the common folk all across Morrowind. A major factor in this change has been the return of no other than Almalexia! She has seen the tides and shown herself again openly to the people of Morrowind, reminding them of the glory and grace of the Tribunal. Even with the two Gods dead, The Tribunal Temple shall live on, having Almalexia as the spiritual war leader of Morrowind.

It a shame that the Telvanni lords in their mushroom towers of Tel Mora, Sadrith Mora, Tel Vos, Port Telvannis and the like have remained hostile to all abolitionist ideas and those who would support the rebirth of The Ebonheart Pact. In order to finally stabilize Morrowind, it is the will of Almalexia to tear down the Telvanni towers and drive out their delirious and power hungry lords. Following this command, Hlaalu Grandmaster Atal has driven a Telvanni army to the sea, where it was sunk by Hlaalu's fleet. The battle took place at Heimlyn, where Telvanni were taken unawares, and even the Dres garrison stayed their hand, preferring to watch their closest ally get slaughtered before their eyes. These events shall mark a new chapter in the history of the old land of Resdayn, as it was once called thousands of years ago.

Battle pics: https://imgur.com/a/SE9E4ow

Summerset up: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...mmerset_66.sav

"Sorry, I just cannot not write this down, but this is huge karma for a certain treaty break of yours"

I got backstabbed twice ealier by allies, one of those in worst imaginable way. Then in other HS atacked you one turn ealier than our NAP expires. Now I got backstabbed by the faction I was close ally for like 50 turns. If you want to call it karma, equalization than I'll just say I find that very starange as I personally do not see there any justice, through I do not want to argue over it again. You can have whatever opinion on this matter as you like.

"AND historical justice for the Morrowind rebellion against me"

What justice even has to do with it, from what point of view it is justice?

"You should have taken my deal at the beggining"

Definitelly I should not.

"seems like the Three Gods, now just one, won after all"

That is not really your victory. Thinks were even, Isenbard just suddenly decided to surrender xD I must also point out that the player change killed the balance. If PeaMen would not quit, the war would look differently. Since he left Redoran was doing nothink. We bassicly lost there one very important member of the alliance. Moreover if Great Houses would be player by different players then making such turnover in the diplomacy would be very difficult to say at least, while now it came to decision making of single player.

On the final note, to summon Almelexia back again you have to finish up rebellion and to do so you have to kill House of Talvani first.

Gaming Emeritus

Unexpected turn of events indeed... I suppose some stuff could be argued about this, but alas, this is probably the best way to move forward anyway. I suppose it would be nicer to give Telvanni a turn or two to withdraw their forces, as they did nothing to deserve death at the hands of other dunmers that they were fighitng side by side for most of the HS... but I suppose this falls to the decision of players

Anyway, kudos to Isenbard (and Ural) for orchestrating this, as it solves the issue we had there, by giving up his own faction that he gave a lot to (not everyone would be willing to do that I think), as lot of members of the Covenant were also part of dunmers/argonians, so it was difficult to figure out what to do there.... Now there finally are 3 somewhat independent alliiances (plus some "rebels" ). I hope this sets a good precedence for future situations like this, for example in BD 2

Quote Originally Posted by Reaktorkern View Post
    Sent CS to Isenbard

The Ebonheart Pact is coming back
    BM and Dunmer will unite (not Telvanni Lore)
    Ural and Isenbard are switching orcs and Redoran
    Not sure if you forgot to mention it... but from what I was told Western Skyrim join the Pact as well (there must be a nordic faction for the Pact to be created, so if it was only dunmers and argonians, it wouldnt be possible). And Dragon also gives up Sharnhelm to the Covenant, no? (a player cant be member of 2 alliances)

However, perhaps for this transition of the HS to be complete, I think it would be for the best if Tribunal faction is destroyed, and is kept alive in RP, archieving its victory in the end? Afaik, the faction has like -200k debt, or maybe even higher (there is a precedent for zombie factions to be turned AI/destroyed)? It served its purpose in bringing the Tribunal worship back, and now it wouldnt be able to rebuild anyway. And it would help tremendously in ensuring all alliances are completely independent, as one way or other, Mergor and Dragon are still somehow working together... (or at least it should be given to the dunmers)

Anyway, similarily, Valenwood should be dead... BM and altmers could have killed it almost every turn in the last 5 turns, so its just a matter of time until they finally decide to kill it (a few unit to sack a settlement)... so just do it finally please?

And alas, I have been willing to let other player take over Elsweyr, but nobody took it (Danny was meant to)... Pelletine might die in a few turns, but Anequina will likely live on... perhaps Potato could play them from now? (Empire will be dead very soon... and Telvanni is far... khajiits were friendly to the Empire anyway)

I hope this will not screw up turn order too much though, and cause delays (would be nice if the HS finished in some reasonable time... has been 4 years now... not that I complain )
    -Sharnhelm is before Anequina, so that would work. Orsimer after Pelletine, so good too, assuming I still play/sub the cats
    -But Redoran is between Forebears and Wayrest, not good. Tho Isenbard always plays on time, so I suppose that will not be an issue
    Last edited by Jadli; May 05, 2022 at 04:22 AM.

I could play also as Anequina if there will be such need.

I will need an extension. Work gave a mandatory friday and i couldnt play tonight but I can be up as late as I want tomorrow!

I agree that attacking Telvanni now was a scummy move, but the only reasonable one. Can't have the faction at my rear if I'm going to leave and fight in Cyrodiil for example. What happened to the Tribunal Temple wasn't something I wanted to have again.

Skyrim will join The Ebonheart Pact, that is certain. Reaktorkern left that out.

I don't agree that the Tribunal faction should be destroyed. We don't have rules in this hotseat yet about debt. Also having Almalexia lead the last Tribunal army would be pretty cool donuthink? The faction will never be able to recruit anything again, but the power of the Temple is still here, why not use it?

I don't see how the alliance (EP) stops being valid with Tribunal faction still alive. It's not independent then? What does that mean? Jadli says that Mergor and Dragon are working together, somehow. I don't know what you mean? I guess so? They're allies. I don't understand this proposal to remove Mergor from the Pact.

Also I have no authority to speak about Sharnhelm, so I won't.

I have no issue with Anequina played by Potatoto.

I do have an issue with the Tribunal taken away from me for 3 reasons.
    1) Legality: There are no debt rules and no rules for taking away a faction from a player. There is no conflict of interest either, the Aldmeri Dominion has not formed, and so my other faction does not have to be at war with the Ebonheart Pact. In fact, Jadli forced us to work together temporarily against the Daggerfall Covenant when he pearl harbored the Summerset Isles. This conflict of interest thingy can be renegotiated when Daggerfall is dead. Until then, this is my original faction and there is nothing that suggests that it can be taken away from me.
    2) Practicality: The Tribunal is not a zombie faction. It has a pretty good stack left, with even included siege weaponry. It has a good general who might soon die, but when Almalexia comes back after kicking Telvanni's butt, he is going to be a formidable general with a formidable bodyguard of 63 hands of Almalexia. Not only that, the lore capital will be given back and for RP reasons I shall remain a spiritual leader in the Pact
    3) Morality: I would find it quite revolting, that after litterally fighting a defensive war for 2 real years, holding a hour plus long war council with Dragon every turn, scoring huge victories and sacrifising everything for the win I am enjoying now, as a reward, my faction would be taken away. So please, don't do that.