View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: [TES HS] Black Drake

alright thanks for checkin

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

one got to love undead units
    I might need an extension by some hours, i'll see how fast i can get it done tomorrow. (It'll be done tomorrow anyway)

It was actually on first attempt. All the other attempts we're testing other things out

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Undead are supposed to be broken (because they are undead), to force the rest of Tamriel wipe them out. They have very limited resources anyway, although starting with powerful armies and characters

their FL is INSANE, so much MP...

Gaming Emeritus

Its Mannimarco, he is a god (technically not yet)

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandIsBest View Post
    Orc King defeated in battle, and a Daggerfall family member defeated. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8gsv...k_drake_fights
    Ashlanders up http://www.mediafire.com/file/qg27i2...hlanders_3.sav
    Also, does this mean The Empire has affiliated themselves with The Worm cult?

we're allowing deadra worship, that's correct

Gaming Emeritus

Well, thanks for letting us know . Needless to say, legalizing daedra worship is not literally the same as supporting Worm Cult, but i guess it is not big difference whether you are totally despised by everyone in Tamriel who cares for the living, or only almost totally despised....

Anyway, this of course means The Empire is taking the "dark side". Thus, everyone can now attack The Empire, and Colovian Estates/Nibenay are free to rebel. Remaining allied to The Empire after this would also mean you supporting The Worm Cult via supporting The Empire, thus the same applies to their allies. As per rules, if Worm Cult, Empire, or any of their allies are holding lands in your de iure lands, you have to clean it of this disease (pretty sure you have even more reason after seeing their OP units in latest battle). Not doing so can result in others considering you supporters of the necromancy too.... (plus, some factions have specific rules of their own about necromancy...). Empire (and possibly colovians) can now also recruit the undead units.

Anyway, as this is a bit of RP/lore HS, would be cool if some important information like this and other important events would have some "official" form (maybe a very small bit of rp...)

EDIT

Obviously, this goes only to factions, not players. So the other factions of those player(s) are not automatically on the same boat. Meaning Ashlanders (cap' second faction) is not inflicted by this. Although, the ashlanders follow daedric gods too (as well as as orcs, by following Malacath), but they are very opposed to the necromancy by default (unless changed during the hotseat...). They are already cosidereda form of heretics by the tribunal anyway...
    Last edited by Jadli; April 19, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

It will certainly be in my upcoming RP

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Gaming Emeritus

playing tomorrow

EDIT

Wrothgar up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/053ku2...Wrothgar_4.sav

King Gerard Gardner, King of Stormhaven, and lord of Wayrest, urges on all rulers of Tamriel to unite against the Worm Cult and the corrupted Empire, for shall that evil be allowed to manifest freely in Tamriel under Empire's protection, even all armies of Tamriel might not be able to stop them, thus the time to strike is now! King Gerard also urges on Colovia and Nibenay, living under the boot of reachmen pagan oppresors, to take up their arms and save their people from the madness of strange foreigners who had usurped the Ruby Throne from them!, and enforced their crule religion upon them...
    Last edited by Jadli; April 23, 2018 at 05:13 PM.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Undead ship defeated
    https://gyazo.com/35613438ebbc8112478a2c89af044732
    https://gyazo.com/10da4132b6ce457d58f0d1c63885b9fc

Great House Dres accepts the apology of Great House Telvanni for Beron Telvanni's rogue actions. The fortress of Heimlyn is accepted as recompense, while the offender is put to death within his own halls.
    https://gyazo.com/f571d1284a4de986a2e645a26c015e75
    https://gyazo.com/09a05bde2acb5a92cbdf1f1205717122

skyrim https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b8...7_zcDHBSXfE8Z0

The snow was falling continuously in the cold north , as High King Mabjaarn , pulling his thick fur hood back, to read the received answer from the Great House of Redoran , to the leader of eastern skyrim's request to the movement of armies attacking Thirsk on the island of Solstheim and the building of a fort , immediately east of the fortress of Dawnguard.

in responce , the high king Mabjaarn tore the letter into pieces and left the remains blow again in the strong cold winds of the north and pronounced.

"This cannot be borne! We are the free children of Skyrim , and we fight all our lifes! I'll be damned , if I let those poxy flightly dark elfs steal a march on us . Prepare my housecarls , for we march to war , for we cannot be bound !", he roared, to the echoing roar of all those in service to the king.

"Tell Prince Jorunn, to return to Windhelm , for there is to soon to be blood in the snow .....I shall see him on my return from battle or he will see me in sovngarde , either which , the drinks are on him!", cried Mabjaarn, standing before his housecarls, as they slogged through the deep snow, travelling eastwards into Redoran territory.

turn to the tribute temple

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d9zye57hm...ple_3.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 05:34 PM.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'm extremely busy nowadays and as I can't keep up with the amount of hotseats I have and my personal life, I'm slowly gonna drop a few hotseats in order to I can keep up with the rest. That being said I'm dropping from this hotseat, my apologies.

Saint Xenny's Avatar Miles

Jadli said there is a spot here so here i am . Imma go DL the mod and get to know it
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

CS sent
    It's nice to see people coming back

Saint Xenny's Avatar Miles

Turn may need an extension. Depends on how fast Hannibal gives me info on where i stand. Will notify.
    Wish me luck!
    EDIT: Got what i needed, will upload by the end of the day
    Last edited by Saint Xenny; May 01, 2018 at 06:25 AM.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: