View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849506590 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Ok, who plays Colovia.

Maybe I’ll take Anequina
    I play Colovia and I am subbing Empire. Jadli is right that Anequina should be stronger and more action packed faction for near future while Empire is currently building up forces and has pretty much open diplomacy and up for new player what to do with that builded up forces.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    I play Colovia and I am subbing Empire. Jadli is right that Anequina should be stronger and more action packed faction for near future while Empire is currently building up forces and has pretty much open diplomacy and up for new player what to do with that builded up forces.
    Dont forget the terminology agreed based on the peace treaty Colovia is Empire of Cyrodiil and "Empire" is just a duchy of Heartlands... not sure if saying that diplomacy is open is right... there are certain deals for sure, especially regarding the khajiits...

Okay, I will get in touch with Aex about Anequina then

Anyways, finally released the new version, you can check it out in TES forum After I eventually make 2.0.1 patch for it in a few weeks, we can start some cool hotseats on it.

Playing today
    Last edited by Jadli; December 28, 2020 at 06:37 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Grand Master Omin was not pleased to hear that one of his assassins was killed of by the Argonians. However, the master of killing that he is, one of his agents has succeeded and killed a Tribunal spy, right in the midst of their camp. It is though likely that the deed does not go without a setback, for the assassin had no time to escape before the Commanders of the Tribunal, Danys and Tanvar Indoril ordered many search parties to hunt the killer down. There is little hope for this agent of House Dres who hides now in the nearby forest, desperately looking for an opening for his escape.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWJ2Nmu_LjIqgpH...01ARL?e=o1QOua

Eastern Skyrim: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWJ2Nmu_LjIsTdC...QX-Y_?e=sTQE8X

Skyrim
    =======

Skyrim lay siege to blacklight , and stormed Silgrad with the dawnguard,who had their seige equipment prepared, and who take it without losing a man[or woman]

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dawnguard attack.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	301.9 KB 
ID:	363276

there is some action on the isle of solstice where the forces of skyrim were sieging at Bloodskaal keep, but the House Telvanni moved to reinforce the settlement camping a army outside the grounds, but reinforced with a general , the forces of skyrim struck back , first attacking and storming the settlement with their siege equipment and then routing the reinforcing army

Name:	attack on solstice 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	328.4 KB 
ID:	363277Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attack on solstice 2.jpg 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	363278

Some of the naval forces where reallocated to reclear the channel after the redoran forces had lad blockade to the port again, but this time , Skyrim is ready and sinks 4 of the attacking fleet in the channel making it difficult for merchant ship traffic to land at the old port due to the submerged hulls.

Name:	naval strike in the channel.jpg 
Size:	315.9 KB 
ID:	363279

Back on the western front , the forces of western skyrim after their successful surprise attack in the south strike at the northern coast, with a massive raid of two armies lead by the king of western skyrim himself, but prince Jorunn was nearby and lead the counterattack. Reinforcements were brought in , both by sea and by land, and using the old and tested method of divide and conquer attacked the king of western skyrim with a well coordinated night attack . Briefly , very briefly ,the banners of both prince and king, neared on the battlefield in the dark,and some thought the two royal personages might fight hand to hand, but the banners were separated in the night and confusion. The fight however went eastern skyrim's way, with the High King Svart's forces routed, they fled back to their ships. But the day bought battle, again as all the remaining eastern armies then surrounded the second western force,and the remaining army of nords, which again was routed and pushed back to the ships.

Name:	battle of kings.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	365.5 KB 
ID:	363280Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd attack at dawnstar.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	348.6 KB 
ID:	363281

There was some brief naval action, as a some of nords ships clashed, resulting in some of the western ships shattering into the winds, fleeing to the east, which were again, attacked by some of the ship before they attacked in the action in the channel.

Name:	raid on shipping after troop move.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	345.3 KB 
ID:	363282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naval strike before channel attack.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	363283

Clan of crowns
    ============
    The forces of the clan of crowns are slow to react after the surprise attack but finally they get moving , first attacking a outliner force, with a general who take the van of the attacking army and catch's the enemy company out in the open, for some personal glory ....there are two sieges started by clan of crowns forces, and a assassination.

Name:	scouting.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	321.0 KB 
ID:	363284Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sand assassin.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	363285

turn to Tribute temple
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/666h9tb3ld...e_43a.sav?dl=0

Have a Happy new year all, keep safe, and we shall all see you in the new year!
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 05:49 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0/BD_BM_43.sav

Dres assassin killed, but the player knew it was coming, so pics on requests.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Anequina up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ifgyj1

A dunmer diplomat was killed:
    https://imgur.com/QKmXoz0

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

+24 please, lots of turns at once
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Blog Entries

Sorry I forgot about this... I still have lots of turns to do but will try and do it tomorrow
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Gaming Emeritus

We need to keep up some pace guys...

Get a new admin to enforce it then

Blog Entries

Gaming Emeritus

Libarian had wrong internet connection to upload, so asked me to upload his save instead of him:

Summerset Monarchy up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2maq...er_43.sav/file

I wasn't notify. Hopefully I will get this done tomorrow.

Gaming Emeritus

Duke Edward sent a demand to Black Marsh to immediate withdrawal from illegally occupy Nibenay or they will be forced to do so.

Forebears up
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16zU...ew?usp=sharing
    https://imgur.com/a/ihUkOG7

It is turning that it is becoming immposible for me to do the separate diplomacy for my own factions (Colovia and Talvani) and for Duchy which I am subbing. From the very beggining of subing Duchy I was trying to do each move to purely empower that faction insteed of using it to empower my own factions which is what I do believe I should do , what is fair. Now it is becoming akward for me to play this HS, to do diplomacy in it as other players treat Duchy as my own faction which is forcing me to do one diplomacy for all 3 controlled by me factions. It obvously can not work that way on the long run. I see only two solutions from that situation:

1. Either I do get permanent control over Duchy, I can freely do one diplomacy for all 3 controlled by my faction, used all of them to support each in one goal - which is victory for my. Big issue with this option is that getting full control over additional faction would give me, big unfair advantage over other players. It is obvious that some of you (most of you?) would not like such option and to be honest if I would be on your place I would not like it either and that is why I tryed to avoid such situation as long as I could.

2. We will find new player for Duchy who will play that faction whatever way he wants it while I will stick to Colovia/Talvani. The issue with this is that I would hamper that HS for a time needed to find player for that spot, but I do think it is definitelly fair option.

PS Some consider there Duchy as half dead faction, but trust me - it is far from the truth and this is really decent faction now with prospects to grow even much more in the coming 10 or so turns.

Anyone please voice your opinions as this issue I think need to be solved as soon as possible.

I am voting option one, although what I don't understand is, is how can you not do diplomacy freely and be it in the good of the faction too. After all, the Duchy and Colovia is interconnected, no sane player would betray its main reliable ally the moment they join. It would be as good as guaranteeing the most Devious commander title in the Hotseat awards. But if this is your personal issue, I'll accept it.

My main reasoning for option one, is that it is not likely that we would get someone to join the Duchy. (Empire) it is busy work, a small faction, and we are over 40 turns. We don't have an admin for crying out loud *cough* Jadli *cough* who could actually sanction this decision, but I am for it. Less time for the turn to pass if we forget anything else.

"I am voting option one, although what I don't understand is, is how can you not do diplomacy freely and be it in the good of the faction too. After all, the Duchy and Colovia is interconnected, no sane player would betray its main reliable ally the moment they join."

The think is now the decisions I make in favour of one faction is harming the other. That is why I want to make either all those factions mine so I can play to joint victory of those 3 faction (that way I do not need to care one of those factions is getting hurt if the other is gaining more in return) or to have new player for Duchy and I can freely play for gains for my own factions. I do not want to make decision which will boost Duchy, but hurt one of my own factions in return if later on Duchy would be taken by other player puting my in bad spot compared to other players. I do not want also to make decision which will boost my own faction, but will hurt Duchy giving me unfair advantage. I just do not think intrests of my own factions and Duchy are going perfectly along anymore.

"My main reasoning for option one, is that it is not likely that we would get someone to join the Duchy. (Empire) it is busy work, a small faction, and we are over 40 turns. We don't have an admin for crying out loud *cough* Jadli *cough* who could actually sanction this decision, but I am for it. Less time for the turn to pass if we forget anything else."

Actully I believe it is perfect spot for a newblood. Small faction, with small, but healty eco, avarage size army, but with huge value of it having very strong AR and with many good options to further expand.