View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758596061626378 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1826

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Damn you can't just say the Imperial City is captured. That's the name of the Capital. You scared me there XD

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

subbing Isenbard again, so will need an extension

Don't worry. There will be also screen from imperial capital in future

Gaming Emeritus

oof, a crazy turn, finally finished... Eastern Skyrim (Eastmarch) up! https://www.mediafire.com/file/kcvii...ch_52.sav/file

Lot of chess positioning wars as Wayrest, Orcs and Dres, though some huge victories on Pelletine turn (took really long time to get it ) against Summerset and Veiled Heritance, the flag navy of Summerset (almost) sunk, plus some additional battles as well... which is gonna lead to some major losses of my khajiit ships on altmer turn, though it should be worth it .. at leats things gets shuffled a bit, instead of the eternal stalemate - PICS

By the way, I got Thieves Guild Headquarters (3rd rank of Thieves Guild) in Wayrest, i.e., the leadership of the the guild, there can be only one in the same time in the whole map according to the game mechanics... though Im curious, whether someone else got it? (Cuz I wouldnt be surprised if this mechanics kinda didnt work in multiplayer...)

A cornered rat is perhaps the most troublesome of animals on the planet,for he has nothing to lose and all to fight for,with little options with fierce deadly teeth, but with the arrival of western skyrim forces, disembarking at Windheim harbour , the end was clearly in sight, with 1 army sieging the capital , whilst another stood by protecting it, and they had a reserve army aboard one of the three fleets that blockaded the harbour against the 2 eastern flotillas of dragon boats against the massive array of seapower against them.
    But like in most things, when the thaw comes, it starts with a slight trickle, and a melting of the icicles , which can slowly turn into a torrent, it can sometimes change the odds.

Firstly on Solstheim , where some of the belligerent Skaal people had joined the leader of the skyrim forces, there , they had but hid in the forest for some seasons, but when the opportunity to retake frostmoth came, they leapt at the chance. All the men of the troop, were tough, hardy men used to the cold and the climate , and equipped with a ballista, they made quick work of the mere timber palisade, bursting into the settlement, and laying waste to all who lived there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	assault on frostmoth.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	292.8 KB 
ID:	365253

In reward for such a victory , the council back in Windheim award the capital city with 4 hardy warships they had been building in secret, adding them to the meager fleet still stuck in harbour in blockade still , with insufficient power to push back the western skyrim navy...but the tide had began to turn with the icicles starting to melt, forming into glacial waters, running forth into small streams.

But the threat was ever so real at Windheim itself, and it took all of Queen Mabjaarns courage to talk to her men, whose spirit had been diminished under the siege of greater forces. With her bright red hair still clearly marking the queen out from the rest of the people ,she spoke harshly berating them for their lack of spirit , calling on them to adopt the mettle of their ancestors, men&women who she had known from childhood, she addressed by name, listing their many deeds of valor, filling their hearts with pride. Lastly she held a drinking contest, of which she was famous for being a hearty drinker herself, and drunk many of the men under the table proving that she remained undershaken under the current odds.

The men&women warriors of Windheim groggily woke the next morning with fire in their hearts, the night had been filled with regaling stories of their many deeds of courage, with many boastful tales of how many westerners they would take with them, shouldering axes , preparing their armour throughout the day, they marched to the gates of windheim at midnight, the moon clear in the sky,lighting all below, the men coughed and relieved themselfs ,ready to sell their lifes, for one more tale of glory. At the gate, was red haired Mabjaarn , ,her face highlighted in the torchlight,as she retold some of the tales from some of her best warriors she heard last night , from her memory , and telling them that their time had come again. Just above the gate, a giant drum had been installed , beating out a slow drum sound that echoed across the landscape, slowly getting quicker and quicker.

Fire arrows,were fired out from the top of the barricades, not so much to hit the enemy's camp but to highlight the way of the attack, as the great gate lifted , the men shouted out their warcries and runout into the night, into the nearby warcamp of the enemy, axes and weapons in hand, seeking their own death ,glory and entry into Sovngarde.

But it was not to be , as the joint enemy armies had not manoeuvred their joint camps close enough, to support each other in the night, and very bloody and joyful warriors of Windheim returned later in the night, mainly carrying heads of mighty warriors they had slain , breaking the first of the enemies armies which had finally routed, and ran for one of the western skyrim fleets.

Name:	sallyout at Windheim.jpg 
Size:	336.0 KB 
ID:	365254

The men feasted that night after the battle, and their blood still up , charged out, again into the second enemy army which was a parity of size, ,which fled, after the furious and much boosted warriors of the east smashed their main central shield wall, and then all of the enemy broke and headed for the last remaining western fleet without a army group being transported.

Name:	the charge continues in daylight.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	365255

the small stream had turned into a torrent of a river swelling with ever more meltwater,as it speedup on the way to the sea.....
    --------------------------------------
    Back at Dawnguard the enemy had held it for some time, but the eastern forces, had a nearby spy which they hoped would would have gotten into it, for the last few seasons, for the easterners had hidden forces in the southern woods in the area but fate had not been kind to them. But suddenly the spy's luck had changed , and he bribed a nearby guardsman, improving his set of skills as he sneaked into the settlement laying the groundwork for the hidden forces in the forest, to charge out , taking the gatehouse the nextday, and taking the city. The day was held in celebration by all, but most of all, was the collection of loot, that flowed into the coffers of the eastern skyrim faction, perhaps providing some hidden salvation?

Name:	nightstrike at dawnstar.jpg 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	365256

The river of water, is ever swelled by ever more rivers as it hurtled towards the coastline, one more step remained before it reached its final journey....

----------------------------

Back at Windheim, there still was not enough shipping to clear the water, particularly when near total victory was at hand, with each of the 3 westerners fleets slowed carrying a armygroup each[the 2 defeated and pushed back ones, and the kings army]. The high queen tapp'd her foot suddenly remembering that the odd pirate vessels used to smuggle in things from a small outlet cover to the west, and with a small entourage, they approached the inlet where they were in luck, where 2 pirate fleets stood docked in the cove. With promises of gold, [that was on its way from the captured dawnguard] the fleets were purchased , where they sailed to combine their strength with the swelling and ever more confident easterner navy. The very next day they attacked, with the wind at their back, and a few poor vessels converted into fireships which plunged into the enemies ranks with them following up behind, forcing combat where they could in the confusion.

Name:	naval victory in windheim harbour.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	341.9 KB 
ID:	365257

It was a near run thing, but by the end of the day the three enemy fleets were broken as they retreated out of the harbor into the northern waters, with the two dragon flotillas riding down two of the enemy fleets which had stayed together as they rallied near Winterhold, which had been placed under siege by more forces that had likewise hidden in the forest. Striking hard and fast, the easterner navy surprised the still stunned two enemy fleets ,again destroying some ships and sending both into panic, one fleet fled to the east and the other westwards.

Name:	the pursuit at sea1.jpg 
Size:	283.8 KB 
ID:	365258

It was perhaps fate indeed, that the fleet that had fled eastwards, was carried by the currents back into the Windheim harbor, where the other crews were delighted at their good fortune,..it took only hours to sail out and smash the poor enemy shipping,sending the enemy western skyrim king to the seabed with his warriors there heavy armour pulling them down. Finally the meltwater reached the sea, washing away all the filth that had been onshore which had been corrupting the lands, & the people praised the Gods for its providence.

Name:	death of a king at sea.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	266.3 KB 
ID:	365259

There was much rejoicing within eastern skyrim this season, and perhaps their faction was fighting a losing war, but in these last few days, they had found eternal glory, that many would take comfort in ..for if they were sent to Sovngarde they would not appear at its gates unashamed

Turn to tribute temple
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wubsioq84v...le_52.sav?dl=0
    Last edited by paladinbob123; January 06, 2023 at 05:53 PM.
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Gaming Emeritus

Wow, what a turn of events . Seems like you got yourself a nice present for your birthday

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I'll probably need to request a 2 day extension here. Lots of planning, lots of sinking () but mainly the issue is that I have some back problems that make me unable to sit for long, and I already have two turns I need to finish first

The in game quests are just dumb and broken especially in this particular mod.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    The in game quests are just dumb and broken especially in this particular mod.
    I 100% agree whit you but it happens

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    I'll probably need to request a 2 day extension here. Lots of planning, lots of sinking () but mainly the issue is that I have some back problems that make me unable to sit for long, and I already have two turns I need to finish first

Gaming Emeritus

Welp, damn those coastal sea tiles that extend movement points by one tile for one side

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Anequina up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/g8cvd8

Took Cheydinhal and killed a dunmer priest:
    https://imgur.com/sixuo1L
    https://imgur.com/ricVqV9

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Subbing today

Edit: technical difficulties will do this tomorrow early
    Last edited by Isenbard; August 02, 2021 at 06:23 PM.

Though I don't believe that calling the faction Aldmeri Dominion is right lol.
    Just some ally of the Veiled Heritance at this point

Shots fired, shots fired (You won't make him rebel, trust me)

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    Shots fired, shots fired (You won't make him rebel, trust me)
    Why are you so sure 😜

But sorry to say I would like someone to sub me because There is a wedding in my family so I will be gone for around a week

For Aldmeri mergor should sub and for Skyrim he can if he wants since i don’t mind and then he can do it in one instead of two separate turns
    Last edited by Reaktorkern; August 08, 2021 at 04:18 PM.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/70C1gXh

Pelletine navy cleared up. One stack will live, but only to be imprisoned as income drainers

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...rtlands_53.sav