View Poll Results: Reloading for the best mission (reward)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing against it (as unfortunately, some factions wouldnt be alive without it at this point, for example Heritance, so its extremely rooted in the current situation))

3 33.33%
  • You cannot move units generated from missions for a turn /se

5 55.56%
  • Units received from a mission may not be used in a battle the turn that they are received

2 22.22%
  • You must disband all units that you receive from missions.

2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2146616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1826

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

Civis

Default Re: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] Black Drake

A new rule shall be added: Units that get spawned from loyalist rebellions do NOT have to be disbanded. BUT they can also not be used in that same turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaktorkern View Post
    A new rule shall be added: Units that get spawned from loyalist rebellions do NOT have to be disbanded. BUT they can also not be used in that same turn.
    I was about to say that rules only say that you have to disband unites from gifted settlements, but actually now I can not even find in the settings rule that say that you have to disband all but one unites from spawned in gifted settlements :/

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Isenbard asked me to sub, so that and my saves will be done by Tuesday midday.

There is another issue I wish to bring up, which is the amount of factions one player can play. Jadli played orcs again, which is NOT his faction. Kiev traded Isenbard for that faction so it is Kiev that should play the faction. I understand that this is easier due to turn order, that is Jadli's reasoning too, but Jadli currently controls Orcs, Wayrest, Pelletine and Anequina. That is bit too much if you ask me. I'd wish to request that Pelletine and Anequina, or at least one of the two is given to someone else or a new player. naturally, if Isenbard couldn't play his factions for a long time, i'd request the same on me, but Jadli playing on factions seems pernament, which shouldn't be the case.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

As I said previously, I discussed this with Potatoto before, whether he could play (some of) the cats and he wasnt opposed to the idea... he just wanted to wait a bit, so hopefully he can perhaps start soon/now?

(From the current players he is probably the only viable choice anyway, considering the diplomacy of his factions. As for new players, that would be of course great.... but very hard to get some...)

Quote Originally Posted by Potatoto View Post
    I was about to say that rules only say that you have to disband unites from gifted settlements, but actually now I can not even find in the settings rule that say that you have to disband all but one unites from spawned in gifted settlements :/
    Weird... but seems everyone assumed its there anyway . I will add that in as well then, if reaktot doesnt mind

I do mind, I assumed (along with Dragon) that disbanding loyalist forces would be in the rules, especially that you forced me to disband those in HS-s before, when you were admin Jadli. Reaktorkern's claim with loyalist forces was that it wasn't in the rules, disbanding gifted troops is not in the rules so I won't support adding it. And not because I want to abuse it mind you, but cherrypicking what to do add and what not to add based on your wishes is not okay.

Gaming Emeritus

Wow, what a great idea, lets allow peple keep units from settlements they gift to each other. Im afraid you lost yourself in the argument...

Rebellion and settlements gifting is a very different thing.

There is a very clear precedent for how to deal with units spawned from gifting settlements (disband or or but one)

There is not a very clear precedent for how to deal with loyalist rebellions (as its in fact pretty rare... almost all settlements that rebel join rebels, not other faction... )... but reaktor already set a rule for this, and other ppl have kept units from rebellion before in this hotseat (such as Potato)
    Last edited by Jadli; June 19, 2022 at 09:52 AM.

"There is another issue I wish to bring up, which is the amount of factions one player can play. Jadli played orcs again, which is NOT his faction."

As of recent you are subbing/playing even more factions than Jadli yourself. I do not think it is a problem as long as those are not factions of potentially opposite intrests, for example they are playing in the same alliance. It is not like Jadli suddenly got to sub Black Marsh.

"I'd wish to request that Pelletine and Anequina or at least one of the two is given to someone else or a new player"
    "As I said previously, I discussed this with Potatoto before, whether he could play (some of) the cats and he wasnt opposed to the idea... he just wanted to wait a bit, so hopefully he can perhaps start soon/now?"

I offered that I can sub those if needed, that is if Jadli won't be able to do it himself due to Khajjits and High Rock having different goals and intrests through I do not think it is already that moment. I do not think anyone imagines Khajits could be played at that point in a different way to setting their goal to reclaim their homelands, at least even if I would be subbing I would play it anyway same way Jadli does.

"There is not a very clear precedent for how to deal with loyalist rebellions (as its in fact pretty rare... almost all settlements that rebel join rebels, not other faction... )... but reaktor already set a rule for this, and other ppl have kept units from rebellion before in this hotseat (such as Potato)"

I think it should be allowed to keep such rebeling unites as admin proposes. I myself keep them as rules do not state I shouldn't do so through I did not get to use them so if overall conclusion will be that it shouldn't be allowed then I can just disband them.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

I will need an extension for this. Will be done on thursday.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

By the way, I won't be available between June 29 and July 2, then from July 6 to 11. If possible, I'd request that you guys upload your stuff in a way that I can do my turn before of between these.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Apologies, finished the turn in the night, but internet went down.
    Anequina up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/rlmtbp

https://imgur.com/a/56M2PsE

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Potatoto still wants to wait.... Hlaalu up! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Hlaalu_69.sav

Defeated a lone arg merc unit near Rimmen

I was asked by Isenbard to sub this one too

I know he did the save, he just forgot to upload it so pls no sub

Summerset continues to fight the Covenant

overwhelming forces ~ https://www.mediafire.com/view/tz10d...536_1.jpg/file

Skyrim

assassinated spy ~ https://www.mediafire.com/view/tlcro...423_1.jpg/file

Duchy is up ~ https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjpzc...hy_69.sav/file

Somebody please notify Duchy for me. I crashed when i got off work and forgot to post. Sorry for late post

Forebears up
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I1R...ew?usp=sharing

As Empire I defeated and killed single Tribunal's balista unite hiden on my lands. As Talvani sunk 1 BM's and 2 Redoran's single ships and defeated single Redoran's catapult unite.

Gaming Emeritus

Subbed per request (However dont worry, Chieftain will play Anequina, and Ventos might take Orsinium )

Redoran up https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Redoran_70.sav

The Redguards took Vulkhel, Koegria and Dwinnen PICS

I guess the turn won't arrive till I am gone again, so actually, take as much time as you want

Isenbard's Avatar Semisalis

I will need that time. I got new ideas yesterday to fight a plague that started in Blacklight. Only last turn did I notice it, so I've infected another of my settlements accidentally. I will also kinda be forced to infect a Telvanni Minor City that I will capture this turn, destroying the 1 and a half stacks defending it. As the settlement will be mine after this turn I don't see this as a rule break because it's only me suffering from it.