Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
EDIT: I am not opposed, even supportive of adding this rule to the Universal Exploit List, and using that List for this HS. But only from next turn due to issues I said already.
It seems you agree that this move should be listed as an exploit, and clearly exploits are not allowed in any case. But your argument is based on the custom that a rule addition or change should happen only from next turn? It sounds a bit pathetic to be honest. What the hell are we doing here guys?
Not every exploit might be specifically listed, but there are several exploits listed where you cannot deny a retreat in some way. Which is exactly what you guys have done here. Which is why there is no need to discuss which turn it starts. An exploit is an exploit....

Btw, question: If you were aware of doing something you know is shady at least, how about you run it by the admin?
Or do you want to set a precedent, that whenever someone finds a shady move, it should be allowed always, because only from the turn after it can be specifically listed as a rule? Sounds like a BS-argument to me.

An exploit is an exploit and the admin made the only right decision here.