Thread: Mod Request: Reichsmod

Default Mod Request: Reichsmod

Hello,
    I would like to create a sub mod for LME were you can play as the German Empire (Deutsches Reich) in the 1805 campaign.
    The idea is that in 1805 to counter French expansionist behaviour, Köning Friedrich Wilhelm III declares Himself Kaiser Von Deutschland and wants to unite all the Germans in one state.
    However i'm not very clever with these modding tools so if someone could help me with this, make or at least partially make this for me that would be very much appreciated.
    The things i want to change are:
    1. Faction name of Köningreich preußen to Deutsches Reich.
    2. Faction flag, battle flag, naval ensign.
    3. Make all units of other German states recruitable for Prussian faction in 1805 campaign.
    4. add more naval units
    4. change titles from Köning to Kaiser, First lord to Reichskanzler, etc...
    changing the names, titles and transferring one nations units to that of another one is not that hard i suppose but i have tried to make the flags using a tutorial that is available on this forum and i just can't figure out how to do it.

I really hope someone can help me or make this for me. All credits belong to you.
    cheers

Default Re: Mod Request: Reichsmod

If you are interested in helping me send me a private message and ill give you my Steam name.

Default Re: Mod Request: Reichsmod

i have sent you private message