Thread: I feel like i have lost my mind :/

Default I feel like i have lost my mind :/

I used to play the mod and things were great. I got a new PC a while back, and forgot to reinstall the mod until now. Only the latest version of the ACW mod is not at all what i remember. There is no naval combat, no abolitionist/slavery conversion, the states are different, the minors unit cards all look like vanilla, there is no ability to research techs, and many units are not there. Am I missing something? Perhaps I had a submod installed and can't remember? Any help clearing this up would be greatly appreciated, until then, this is going to bug me

Default Re: I feel like i have lost my mind :/

Do you have Steam version of the game or not? If you have Steam version you can verify game files and download automatically missing ones. The main thing is to know by heart your data folder of the game.

Yes, I have the steam version. I got a new PC however, so I had to re download everything, and I never thought to remember every mod and file I had before. Is there a version or submod of the game that matches the missing things i described? I have v3.6.2.

Any possible solutions/guesses?

Check your data folder for remaining mod files and check your scripts folder. If nothing helps delete and reinstall. You could try to make a screenshot of your data folder and post it here so that we can see what is the problem.
    Last edited by Gustav Mahler; January 02, 2018 at 06:20 PM.

Are you enabling the ZOR submod in the launcher?

I don't see any ZOR submod in the launcher- When i click on submods I see "smoke" "fonts" and "zone of recruitment". I used the ACW 3.6.2 installer off of Moddb, is ZOR included?

Nvm, I do see that i have the ZOR mod within the submods folder in properties. However, I still don't get why there is no research, naval recruitment, why the CSA owns chihuahua Mexico, etc...I installed ACW 3.6.2 correctly, so there must be a submod that I am missing?

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Zone Of Recruitment = ZOR

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Yes, i see it now. I am still missing the above mentioned items that i had before, could it be that i had the Grey and Blue mod? It mentions abolition/slavery movements, naval combat, and map fixes, which are things I had before. Trouble is, i can't find where to download it :/

Anyone?