Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

BRAN SETTINGS FOR CAMPAIGNS AND BATTLES More aggressive campaign AI with bigger armies and better regional development and expansion. Battle mechanics from Bran Battle AI with deadly fire and bloody melee and better flanking. No unit stat changes-all original MoE stats. SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE 3/14/20

INSTALL:
    Unpack the file and place it into your Napoleon Total War data folder. Put user script mod Bran_MoE_mod.pack; as the top line inside your scripts folder. Or Bran_MoE_Cai_mod.pack;

Copy the user.script.txt to something like "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\Scripts"
    ENJOY Give some Feedback on your campaign and battles

NEW: Campaign Ai only-No Battle Ai -except Bran Battle Entities file for better unit cohesion. Bran_MoE_Cai_mod.rar

Note: only use one of these files NOT both at the same time. So pick the one you want CAI and BAI or CAI only.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 14, 2020 at 04:24 AM.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Thanks for making this. I have quickly checked what Bran modified, and it doesn't conflict with the corrections I'm working on.
    I'll sticky the thread as a submod so it's easier to find.

I'm interesting by feedback from all players here, and if the majority thinks it is better, maybe I'll integrate the changes in the core game instead of keeping it as a submod.

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

oh my !! trying this now! BTW Bran Mac Born I'm using your music mod for napoleon and it seems to not be working with MoE correctly. At times there's no battle music at all.

Patrician

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

It is conflicting with MoE music files. Uninstall the MoE music files. Make sure that the Bran Music mod is at the top of your user script. Report back on how the campaign plays out

Thanks a lot bran i will test that!

Patrician

So how is this working out-what is going on in your campaign and battles?

Icon1 Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    So how is this working out-what is going on in your campaign and battles?

Bran, could I ask you a question? Where can I download your music mod for MoE?

checking in! playing as wuttemburg fresh new camp with your setting mod.
    i was afraid that France would destroy me soon so i played to its policy and let do its thing. while i build my military and feud with smaller countries. my first epic huge battle was in Naples.
    They hit me with a column! almost turned my whole right. while in the center he(the AI) sent 2 units of skirmishers while his infantry closed in with the bayonet, it was textbook. i was so moved that i forgot i was loosing men! only thing that saved me was that i had Guard Grenadiers in reserve with the general, which by the way *one of the wuttemberg generals has no name when you start the camp*

My guards held the center until my troops from hessen came to reinforce, i carried the day and came to incorporate Neapolitan troops into my expanding Empire. Gazing on the world map after my victory to learn that my political dealing had left Russia destroying Ottomans, while France somehow, someway had holdings one Province away from Russian capital safe to say everyone was beating the crap out of each other ! love it . i play setting in Hard / Hard. i found it very challenging. for my next ill probably try Spain on last setting of hard.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...LEON-TOTAL-WAR

its epic dude. Bran put some good marching songs in there.

Patrician

8907654738- music mod here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...LEON-TOTAL-WAR
    Imperial Guard happy that you are enjoying the mod

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

When I install your mod and make the line for the user script and put it at the top, I launch the game but reverts to vanilla. Any thoughts?

Thx

Patrician

airborne- you can try putting the user script line at the bottom or change the Bran pack file from mod format to "movie" with the Pack file Manager. If you do that you do not need to use a script.
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; January 14, 2018 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    airborne- you can try putting the user script line at the bottom or change the Bran pack file from mod format to "movie" with the Pack file Manager. If you do that you do not need to use a script.
    Ok thx, now it loads MoE , but there is no sound at all? It appears to be a .rar not a .pack file. I cant extract it. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by airborne guy; January 14, 2018 at 08:40 PM.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I wonder sometimes how with Google and everything we still have this kind of question

How to extract rar files

WinRAR is dedicated to rar files.

Personnally, I prefer 7zip

Patrician

unpack the file.

Yes it's fixed now and all is fine. Thanks again

Skillreaver's Avatar Civis

Hi.I started a new campaign and I don't know if this is intended in this submod or it's something wrong with my game but the morale of all units from other nations are higher than 16..even militia's While my regular units in comparison have 7.I'm playing on hard campaign and normal battle difficulty...

Patrician

Play normal Campaign Difficulty.

Bran is your file here updated ?

Patrician

That update is for visual stuff and does not effect this mod.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast