Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Nevermind i figured it out and it works!! Now this 40 unit mod will better illustrate this war. My question though is does this 40 unit mod work for all NTW mods as long as I follow the steps or is it just for MOE??

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Napoli-Open up the save game file with the ESF editor-the one you rename from step 1.
    When you start the game in the menu choose "load game and click on the 40 unit save file-play the game and when you save from now on it will be 40 unit game from now on. Yes it will work for all NTW mods
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 13, 2018 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks Bran! By the way can it work for ETW? If so can you post the file to place in the data folder of ETW?

Patrician

Yes it can. Darthmod Empire has 40 unit campaigns.

Well i tried it for ETW imperial Splendour mod and it did not work. Do I have to do it exactly 40 units? Also do I have to put something in the data file of ETW?

complutum's Avatar Foederatus

Played your submod for a little time. Only have 2 battles, but in both of tem the AI charge with all his infantry units against my position. I am playing SP campaign with France, first battle against a russian army, second one against Austrian army. Without your submod, some battles i have played AI holds lines and fire against my units seemed to be better.

Note, i am playing with 27 units per army.

Patrician

UPDATE: Added new projectiles file-tweaked ranges:+10 meters for flint locks and match locks and cannister shot is more powerful. Campaign Ai -better regional development and expansion for all factions, better tech research-Ai, better regional defense.Ai a bit more aggressive. Lowered bayonet bonus so Ai will charge less and shoot more. All save game compatible. Post #1

Hello Bran, i m enjoying your mod at the moment but Acquitaine Region is bugged in Map, i cant give it or trade it to someone, it's bound with France, its seems to block the AI to work normally in this region (they buy troops if they had it already but if not they never attack it and spain dont want to cross throught France to attack me (Austria) so it 's a bit easy even on VH/VH. there is 7 spanish stacks in between barcelona and pamplune waiting the whole campaign here.

Patrician

That sounds like a bug in the vanilla map-I have seen this sometimes with other mods too. Why don't you just attack them and have some fun battles

thanks for the fast answer ! but i'm really disappointed from this answer. Could you give me any advice to make it work ? did you think that reinstalling everything could change something ?

because it s weird that nobody noticed this before, France is nearly the main region of the map, and Spain should be a threat for the coalition too in VH/VH when we play as the coalition.

thank you for your time

Patrician

UPDATE: Better regional expansion, changed AI army building behavior, better construction,more invasions from Main European factions, Overhaul of Spain settings to make them attack-same with Britain-save game compatible. Will be a more active campaign post #1

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Bran does your mod slow the movement in battles?
    Leicestershire

Patrician

yes. but not to a crawl.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    yes. but not to a crawl.
    Thanks.
    Leicestershire

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Ai will not attack me, I have to move in on them every time, not sure if this is intended. 1807 AI CAI in general is not doing its job.

Civis

+1

Patrician

Will update to make more aggressive ai-you have be warned

Patrician

UPDATED MOD TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE POST #1

Patrician

why is there no feedback? always the same

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    why is there no feedback? always the same
    Hi I have been away for a bit. I probably need to start a new campaign ehhhh?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast