Thread: Building Icons by Weierstrass

Default Building Icons by Weierstrass

Hello! If you are a moder searching for building icons for your mod you are lucky! I made serveral new icons for my mod and some of them are even unused. So here they are!
    Google Drive folder

Feel free to use and modify them.

Hazbones's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Building Icons by Weierstrass

Thank you for that. I was going to try making my own based on your style but this makes it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazbones View Post
    Thank you for that. I was going to try making my own based on your style but this makes it easier.
    Enjoy them!

Thank you very much for the files. I was looking for this when I looked upon your amazing mod. I'm gonna use it to make my faction-unique buildings in sengoku jidai campaign. (I really want to have that faction unique garrisons working, and I need new buildings to make up for it). Also, this may be shameful of me, but can I ask for permission to borrow your custom technology icons? (this is to keep the garrisons and buildings from being locked to their respective factions). Again, thank you very much.

Feel free to pick things from my mods. Just check the credits as some stuff is not mine. But UI is all my work.