Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War of Quadruple Alliance v.2.0

Default Re: War of Quadruple Alliance v.2.0

I don’t really know Miguel as I have used it for MOE mod for Napoleon. Last empire mod I used was AER by Iutland.

when I use a mod I normally stick with the mod author settings as to fully embrace the authors intentsions.
    The reason I mentioned bran is because you said you have not modded the bai and cai. But I imagine you will have your own take on tweaks to ai as you have already done by altering unit stats.
    Regards Sulpicius
    Last edited by Sulpicius; April 08, 2018 at 05:15 AM.

Fixed a small bug in the standard bearer of the "Royal British Grenadier Guards" unit.

Firstly is this mod still active? If it is I have followed all instructions as above but the mod still opens on year 1700 not 1718. I have noticed in the campaign_main folder as well as startpos and scripting lua, I have a "package" File folder containing approx. 20+ files. I can find nothing about this in the instructions. Should this be there? Any help appreciated.

Hello Robleau2. The "WQA.pack" file must be inside in "DATA" folder, and the campaign files in "\data\campaigns\main" folder.

If the start date appears in 1700, it's that the "startpos.esf" file is the original of the game, check it.

Cheers Miguel. I'll check that out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12