View Poll Results: Transferring to Shogun 2?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE DRAGON EMPIRE - RISE OF QIN

Default Re: THE DRAGON EMPIRE - RISE OF QIN

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    for which we are waiting for something? This mod has already come out! it is! and while the version is free! http://www.xiamod.com/Medieval2/201801/692.html
    I do not like this mods because it does not deserve to play. I was too bored with the Chinese map Therefore, we need to wait for the map of east and west

I do not like this mods because it does not deserve to play. I was too bored with the Chinese map
    Well, if you do not like to throw off some other resource that could be downloaded and all the others check out this mod

Quote Originally Posted by mcnimitzpeters View Post
    I do not like this mods because it does not deserve to play. I was too bored with the Chinese map Therefore, we need to wait for the map of east and west
    I think the best option for u is the Eras Total Conquest, it has the east & west map.

why do you decide for others what and who is interested? Yes, suggest it on another resource and let everyone decide for themselves! It turns out that you did not download and you do not have this mod? and you tell us how interesting it is! ha ha!

mod die ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12