Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: any update to dlc Aurelian?

Default Re: any update to dlc Aurelian?

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    thank you very much for the assistance, but i already did that but the problem wasnt solved unfortunately
    Ok even after the game files were fixed I am now crashing every time I defeat Palmyra, I also loaded your save file and I crashed when auto resolving the battle. Ill try and find whats causing it in the logs.

Are there any news about overhaul of Aurelian DLC ?

Quote Originally Posted by domxx View Post
    Are there any news about overhaul of Aurelian DLC ?
    Please be patient. I think Dresden and the team want to finish the big campaign first. After that, either the Rise of the Republic campaign or rather Emperor Augustus will be on the agenda. It was said some time ago that there will be changes for the Roman parties and that the campaign will get an update. Who knows what the guys will come up with. Let's take a look at the Macedonian War Campaign and see if it's possible to completely change the scenario, maybe 10 years back to show Caesar fighting Pompey?

But let's be surprised. I think the Empire Divided campaign will be pretty much the last big project? Or what are the team's opinions?

You do really good work, without your mod I don't play R 2 any more

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice1987 View Post
    Please be patient. I think Dresden and the team want to finish the big campaign first. After that, either the Rise of the Republic campaign or rather Emperor Augustus will be on the agenda. It was said some time ago that there will be changes for the Roman parties and that the campaign will get an update. Who knows what the guys will come up with. Let's take a look at the Macedonian War Campaign and see if it's possible to completely change the scenario, maybe 10 years back to show Caesar fighting Pompey?

But let's be surprised. I think the Empire Divided campaign will be pretty much the last big project? Or what are the team's opinions?

I feel personally that emperor augustus is serving a perpose (Late campaign) where the macedonian war is just grand campaign in the Aegean . Empire divided and Rise of the Republic are interesting and unique eras in Roman history that are rarely explored.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Thank you for the kind words and yes I think that ED will probably be the last big project or even the last update for Rome 2.

I'm not sure, I think it'll depend on the succes of newer titles such as Three Kingdoms. If those aren't as popular in the West f.e., I can imagine that they might release a new DLC to increase cash flow, maybe if the stars align they'll even fix some buggy stuff that has been there since launch, or maybe a proper diplomatic system with region trade options. (If modders can add it to WH, then it shouldn't be impossible to make it possible for Rome II :>).

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    I'm not sure, I think it'll depend on the succes of newer titles such as Three Kingdoms. If those aren't as popular in the West f.e., I can imagine that they might release a new DLC to increase cash flow, maybe if the stars align they'll even fix some buggy stuff that has been there since launch, or maybe a proper diplomatic system with region trade options. (If modders can add it to WH, then it shouldn't be impossible to make it possible for Rome II :>).
    Don't forget they still have the new Sagas. Brittania was only the 1st one. So I don't believe they'll come back to Rome 2 after that. But yeah, we can't be 100% sure with these guys

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Please be patient.
    Agreed, there is already so much great content in the grand campaign, not to mention all the DLC's the team have updated or overhauled.

Let's take a look at the Macedonian War Campaign and see if it's possible to completely change the scenario, maybe 10 years back to show Caesar fighting Pompey?
    Not agreed! I swear to Zeus, can we leave one map without the tired old Romans on it? I will throw myself onto my machaira.

BTW was it not Ahiga who did the Sassanids in the FOTE? There must something reusable in that marvelous work for the Aurelian setting. Attila might be also be worthwhile visit for scavenging suitable assets.

I also recall a mod called Constantine: Rise of Christianity that is close to the period.

God I only wish Attila total war would have been expansion for Rome II

Quote Originally Posted by Dumanthis View Post
    BTW was it not Ahiga who did the Sassanids in the FOTE? There must something reusable in that marvelous work for the Aurelian setting. Attila might be also be worthwhile visit for scavenging suitable assets.

I also recall a mod called Constantine: Rise of Christianity that is close to the period.

God I only wish Attila total war would have been expansion for Rome II
    Constantine: Rise of Christianity is Dresden's baby
    Yeah, it should have been an expansion for various reasons.

I know that the DEI team is busy with many things, but I just wanted to say that I hope that this DLC will get some love in the future, this is a really interesting time period and no DLC is worth playing without DEI’s fabulous rosters and mechanics ! The ALexander campaign looks really interesting too by the way !

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchDude View Post
    I know that the DEI team is busy with many things, but I just wanted to say that I hope that this DLC will get some love in the future, this is a really interesting time period and no DLC is worth playing without DEI’s fabulous rosters and mechanics ! The ALexander campaign looks really interesting too by the way !
    It will get lots of love actually

We are working on it as a tertiary project, its mainly outside our normal time frame and most of the team are busy on other things. Ahiga is working on it when he can. To be honest a lot of the rosters aren't that far off now from what fits the period but small changes do make a big difference.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Take your time and do as you please, there’s already a huge amount of quality content in DEI so waiting isn’t a problem ! I have too many factions to try on my to-do list so I’m not in a hurry

We wait for DEI company for Empire Divided !

ED complete overhaul is to be expected only after ROTR receiving such.
    Which means not now

Quote Originally Posted by Plush_Salmon View Post
    ED complete overhaul is to be expected only after ROTR receiving such.
    Which means not now
    It is sad

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Don't forget, guys, that Son of a Preacher released only a few weeks ago a complete reskin of Empire Divided units with the exception of auxillaries, which brings that campaign much closer to the DeI level of quality.

Check it out here.

Other than that, I think all the DeI scripts and core features were already in that campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ View Post
    Don't forget, guys, that Son of a Preacher released only a few weeks ago a complete reskin of Empire Divided units with the exception of auxillaries, which brings that campaign much closer to the DeI level of quality.

Check it out here.

Other than that, I think all the DeI scripts and core features were already in that campaign.
    Yes, this is a wonderful Ruskin!
    But, vanilla troop, garrisons, stats - make ED campaign unbalanced =(

Who would I ask for permission to access and utilize Ahiga’s textures based on Aurelian?
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102