Thread: The difference between a 'Hosted modification' and a 'non-hosted' modification

Icon12 The difference between a 'Hosted modification' and a 'non-hosted' modification

Hello people, as the title of this thread suggests - I would like to know the difference between a 'Hosted modification' and a 'non-hosted' modification. I would appreciate it if a user could answer as I don't really have a clue.
    Also, where would be the correct place to post a small mod (it only adds a new ancillary), and would it be possible for me to make a thread about it, or would that be pretentious as it is too small.

-
    G. Ward

Default Re: The difference between a 'Hosted modification' and a 'non-hosted' modification

I've never seen a definition myself but the hosted mods have their own sub-forums and tend to be large.
    I think your mod would be fine in the non-hosted forum since it's not likely to generate a lot of discussion or questions but this is all just my opinion..

Default Re: The difference between a 'Hosted modification' and a 'non-hosted' modification

Ok, cheers.

-
    G. Ward