Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113138153154155156157158159160161162163
Results 3,241 to 3,247 of 3247

Thread: Brexit - Time to scrap it and start again?

Default Re: Brexit - Time to scrap it and start again?

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Ah, banning the importation of vaccines needed for my parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and other relatives. As an NI resident: these people.
    There are a lot of medicines that UK bans from exportation to other countries. There are many out there that likely needs these medicines as they are useful for a wide variety of conditions. who?
    The Armenian Issue

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...n-snp-majority

Boris will allow Scotland referendum if SNP wins with majority....
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

1. I've got an opinion on this.

2. Assuming it was the correct action, it was done for the wrong reasons, highly likely egged on by vested economic interests, political opportunists, and Russian intelligence.

3. Assuming it was the correct action, I tend to think of it as a Gordian Knot.

4. Problem is, none of the local actors were Alexander the Great.

5. Which means, you had sheer incompetents handling it with no idea of a workable exit strategy.

6. That means, lacking Alexander, you very carefully unravel that Gordian Knot, so that any ill effects on the economy are negligible.

7. Not to mention the unnecessary political turmoil you stir up in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Alastor's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    6. That means, lacking Alexander, you very carefully unravel that Gordian Knot, so that any ill effects on the economy are negligible.
    Technically speaking, the UK does not lack an Alexander, that is the actual first name of Boris Johnson. But as far "the Great" goes... yeah. Still, maybe it did contribute to the confusion, maybe Boris thought he is not only Alexander, but also the Great.

Indefinitely Banned

Ever since Boris johnson caved and allowed the EU to stop british cargo be inspected at the border the northern irish aint happy

Looks like war drums are beating on the emerald isle

26+6=1
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It seems Brexit as proposed to U.K. Voters was a con job sold by Trumps less competent toffee-nosed clone. The tripe Cummings got his clowns to promise turned out to be bollocks? It's not that surprising. I guess people wanted it to be true "yes we will stop immigration, stick up the French and it won't cost us a penny".
    its not a testament to faultiness of the idea of necessity of cutting ties with a corrupt and inept trade union, its rather the factor of British upper classes being too cosmopolitan, oikophobic and corrupt to be good rulers.
    I'm sure that once the elites are replaced with more competent ones, things would streamline quite a bit.