Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

No, I don't know any.

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

Hello miguel great works!just to know when will you upload the mod? what are the future changes of your updates?

Many thanks waldery freyou! The next update, it will still take a while (I have to finish some works in other mods first). I will mainly add new scripts for historical events; this also implies the necessity of creating some new units according to the events.

Okay and do you will change campaign mecanisms or did you? Because i play hard campaign and civil war ruin my game every time i have a war with other factions i have rebellions in my territories where the public order is negative i don't know why.(i construct buildings which bring positive public order ,garnisons buildings,...).my armies have always integrity problems with separatists compared to AI which lives a calm life she just has to wait that my own mens destroy me.i put middle tax rate i have to do it or i can't win war.i have to divide my armies to stop rebellions it's a bit annoying.i don't know if it's normal or i'm just bad.i know that creative assembly are unable to create a "good" AI .

All that you mention is a botched job of CA that is not fixed by modifying a few simple tables or scripts, it's already encoded in the game. That kind of thing has always happened in all Total War games if you select very high difficulties. I will make changes to the extent possible. But mistakes like those of the religion of the regions can do little, since it only counts the provincial capital no matter how much it puts 100% of local religion in the other cities, for example. Watch if that happens in your faction.

And do you think it's possible to change it by myself? i like war weariness but (- 20) morale it's for me,exagerrated.

At what difficulty does that happen? You can show me a screenshot? In Rome 2 similar things happen but I don't find the table where it's modifies. If it's that exists.

i play hard difficulty i saw in your mod with pack fie manager that there is a war weariness.lua possible to delete ou change something?

To change it I have to add and modify the "campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects" table. I'm going to investigate that table.

Fine tell me if you change something in war weariness

I have modified the excessive negative penalties of campaign in high difficulty levels.

Hey since you didn't provide the files for manual installing, can you at least let us download your mod through 3rd party websites like "Steam Workshop Downloader"? I like to keep all my mods in a simple folder in case some get deleted or abandoned.

I don't know that website. And if I want to have my mod in Steam because it's better for me to update it, etc... it's my affair.

I mean, you can have it on steam and also a direct link to it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    I have modified the excessive negative penalties of campaign in high difficulty levels.
    Good idea. The public disorder and plagues are a nightmare in very hard difficulty

Thanks! Possibly I make some more retouching about nonsense penalties.

Thanks! Possibly I make some more retouching about nonsense penalties.
    Hello Miguel 80.
    It would be interesting to create an army around 1063 in the name of the Barbastro Crusade to support the armies of the Spanish marches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Barbastro

Hello Salahoudin. The town of Barbastro doesn't exist in the "Age of Charlemagne" campaign map. Unfortunately I can't even include the faction of Aragon due to the map distribution.

Hello Salahoudin. The town of Barbastro doesn't exist in the "Age of Charlemagne" campaign map. Unfortunately I can't even include the faction of Aragon due to the map distribution.
    OK, I hope you'll do something about the crusades but with the graphic style of Atilla total war.
    I finished all the mods you did:
    -Hispania in the Middle age.
    -European High Middle Ages 1.3

Insurance? With which faction did you complete the game of EHMA 1.3? Hehehe!

P.S: Regarding a mod of the crusades, I already said that I was not going to do it. I don't like nothing the map of the Attila main campaign. Take a look at the Medieval Kingdoms mod, which fits more with that period.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast