Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.1 - (All factions playable) - Updated 24.01.2018

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post

Croatia already came by default and I didn't know if it would be good to change them to Slavs. They don't seem so Slavic to me in appearance.
    I don't understand, it is well established that Croats are South Slavs and Hungarians are Finno-Ugric and Turkic mix. If you mean Croats are not Slavic in appearance in the vanilla, well its vanilla...

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.1 - (All factions playable) - Updated 24.01.2018

I mean, their military apparently doesn't seem to me so Slavic. I will inform myself better, I can change it whenever I want. That the mod is updated, doesn't mean that it's finished...

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    I mean, their military apparently doesn't seem to me so Slavic. I will inform myself better, I can change it whenever I want. That the mod is updated, doesn't mean that it's finished...
    Cool, I eagerly await future updates.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Miguel you have my permission to use my units for Croatia if you want them. I would edit them a bit ans add some kite shields and perhaps new patterns for those kite shields.

For Hungarians I would use mix of Avar and Slavic units.
    Magyars themselves would use light and heavy cavalary just like Avars and they should also be able to use Slavic allied/vassal tribal troops just like Avars had.
    Last edited by Hrobatos; January 29, 2018 at 05:57 AM.

Ok, thanks Hrobatos! . There are units that I can be interested, as soon as I take a deep look I send you a PM. About including Avar units for Hungary, Which ones would you choose? I see them quite "tribal", must bear in mind that the campaign of my mod is from the 11th century.

UPDATED. If you select "The Last Roman" you can play in an extra campaign that includes the Kingdom of England (Wessex) merged with Mercia (Northumbria is vassal). Also by request of some users I have activated the faction of County of Aragon in this campaign. On the other hand, the rosters have been retouched during these days.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Miguel_80; February 13, 2018 at 08:52 AM.

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.2 - (All factions playable) - Updated 01.02.2018

Coming soon several interesting scripts will be added, including the annexation of England for the Normans; and becoming the "Norman" Kingdom of England.

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.2 - (All factions playable) - Updated 01.02.2018

UPDATED. Due to the new "Mod Manager" that has incorporated CA, I can't update the .pack file. I had to create another "Workshop Article" with the new version 1.3 of the mod. From now on, to have the updated mod you must subscribe in the new page of version 1.3

NEW LINK: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1300299639

v 1.3 (13.02.2018)
    - Rebalanced some faction rosters.
    - Added 8 new units to reinforce some rosters.
    - Modified more VariantMeshDefinition files.
    - Added some new scripts.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Miguel_80; February 13, 2018 at 07:20 AM.

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

beautifull
    did you add much new units?unit rosters?
    Last edited by napoleon2905; February 15, 2018 at 07:25 AM.

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

Thanks napoleon! In some yes, it depends of the shortcomings

and is your mod in beta or okay to play?

It's OK for play perfectly. But I will continue retouching and adding new things.

good thanks for your work

You're welcome, thanks to you for playing.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Good work. Do we need Charlemagne to play this mod?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Thanks alhoon! Are you referring to the character's portrait or the DLC?

sobaos's Avatar Laetus

Great mod as always Miguel!!!!

Many thanks sobaos!

is it normal that units looks like charlemagne period? were armors and uniforms like that at the 11th century?

What units do you mean exactly?

There is not much difference if they were not nobles. In addition no unit goes with cloths, minimum wear leather padded armor and almost all with coat of mail. It's the year 1004 AD, not the 1200 or 1300 AD.

Last edited by Miguel_80; February 17, 2018 at 05:48 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast