Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.0 - (All factions playable)

Hi Miguel !
    one bug report: I playing with Ducy of normandie(?) but i cant hire new army general. so i have atm only one force. after i captured port settlement(St.Malo) i can hire admiral. currently my imperium level up to II.stage , can have 4 army, but anyway cant hire any others .
    thx.
    Last edited by Hunor; December 28, 2017 at 04:43 AM.

Hello Hunor. I just updated the mod with some adjustments, about religions, cultures, technologies and what you were saying about the imperium (if I have not misunderstood). Anyway, only conquering a city will not be able to generate more admirals or generals. How many cities do you have?

I've put the stats the same as in the other two AttilaTW campaigns. I don't know at the moment if this change will greatly alter the game.

Last edited by Miguel_80; December 28, 2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Edited

Thx the answer ! Now it works .
    Anyway maybe can u tell me som advice about startpos creation/editing ? bcs. if i use the Ass.Kit , the programm load only the wanilla startpos from raw data.
    Example : if i want merge the english factions (wessex+mercia+northumbria) , and i want modify the modded startpos ( use maybe from AD1078 mod)
    thx the help, and Happy New Year !

Do you want to modify the owners of the regions through the startpos.esf file? I think that the PFM doesn't allow "copy/paste/delete", and I don't know if the file will be without bugs if modifying it with the EsfEditor.

Happy New Year! likewise the same to you.

Ok thx Dude

Hey mate
    is the imperium/number of army fix save game compatible or should I start over? Only have access to two armies and I control all of north west Europe south to Poitiers and east to Charles and north east to Rouen.iif
    Last edited by Three Eyed Crow; December 31, 2017 at 07:28 PM.

Hello Three Eyed Crow. You have to start over. The changes are not compatible with saved games.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Hello Three Eyed Crow. You have to start over. The changes are not compatible with saved games.
    I though as much, thanks for the reply! USB there any unique Norman cav in the update?

I don't know, I have not yet finished organize the rosters and military groups, and also depends on the units that can be imported.

Ok cool. FYI the family tree for the Normans has changed-Robert is no longer there- and all named nobles and court have changed from more Norman ones e.g. Tancred, Richard, Anselm etc to have been replaced by Frankish names like theobert, Grimaold etc. not sure if this was intentional or not.

To the Normans faction, I assigned them the "Frankish Names"

I Might have to dig up the editor and rename then because it bothers me greatly haha

When I finish other more important things, I will make modifications in the names.

About the units, in principle, I will make a cleaning modifying the vanilla units with the "Variant Editor", to avoid this panorama ...

A SMALL EXAMPLE:

Spoiler for LEVY SPEARMEN
    BEFORE:

AFTER:

Spoiler for SPEARMEN
    BEFORE:

AFTER:

Spoiler for ARMOURED SPEARMEN
    BEFORE:

AFTER:
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 24, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

Pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Three Eyed Crow View Post
    Pretty!
    Thanks! The difference is noticed when playing, for my taste it's remainning quite well. Before it seemed that the troops were in their pajamas, the majority. I've been 143 MESH files modified, there is little left to finish.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 24, 2018 at 08:22 AM.

UPDATED. Has been make the first batch of touch-ups and improvements of the units. In total have been modified 172 "VariantMesh" files to give a better appearance to the armies.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.1 - (All factions playable) - Updated 24.01.2018

It looks very well, good job!

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.1 - (All factions playable) - Updated 24.01.2018

Why are Hungarians Slavs? But Croats are not Slavs? What?

EDIT: Actually seems most of units are vanilla anyway.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; January 25, 2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HM Murdock View Post
    It looks very well, good job!
    Thanks HM Murdock!

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Why are Hungarians Slavs? But Croats are not Slavs? What?

EDIT: Actually seems most of units are vanilla anyway.
    Croatia already came by default and I didn't know if it would be good to change them to Slavs. They don't seem so Slavic to me in appearance.

P.S: I didn't say that I created new 3D models, I said it was about retouching the VariantMesh files for improving the rosters, and avoid these pathetic armies of vanilla, dressed in "pajamas".

Spoiler for Sample
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 25, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast