Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default European High Middle Ages 1.3 - (All factions playable) - Updated 13.02.2018

1st place in the Overhauls and Compilations Mod category in 2017 Modding Awards
    2nd place in the Overhaul/Mod category in 2018 Modding Awards

This Mod is situated in 1004 AD, just at start of the High Middle Ages. In Europe, major political changes and territorial redistributions have emerged. This stage leads to the formation of a new European space with greater stability than in previous centuries and where feudalism is consolidated, along with the birth of new local powers; but the territorial and economic ambition of the high nobility can bring numerous military conflicts.

Situation in the campaign map (Click to amplify)

IMAGES 1/2:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

IMAGES 2/2:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

DOWNLOAD:

Steam link v.1.3: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1300299639

Subscribe in the Workshop mod and the .pack file will be downloaded in your "\Total War Attila\data" folder. The mod is update automatically via Steam.

NOTE: If you select the "Grand Campaign" option, you can choose ALL FACTIONS of the mod.

Spoiler for Sample

Change Log
    v 1.3 (13.02.2018)
    - Rebalanced some faction rosters.
    - Added 8 new units to reinforce some rosters.
    - Modified more VariantMeshDefinition files.
    - Added some new scripts.

v 1.2 (01.02.2018)
    - Included an extra campaign by request of some users with Kingdom of England unified (Wessex + Mercia) and the County of Aragon activated.
    - Balanced the recruitment by technologies and the regions religions.
    - Added 6 new units to reinforce some rosters.
    - Modified more VariantMeshDefinition files.

v 1.1 (24.01.2018)
    - Modified and improved more than 180 VariantMeshDefinition files to give a better appearance to the armies.
    - Included an option for can play with all factions of the mod.
    - Added new faction rosters for more variety.
    - Added the major factions in custom battle.

LANGUAGES SUBMODS
    Here you have two language submods for the mod. German and Spanish. You must select it together with the main .pack file. The German translation has been created thanks to Sedulus.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Submod European HMA - German Language (By Sedulus) - OBSOLETE

Submod European HMA - Spanish Language (By Miguel_80)

Spoiler for SAMPLE

Credits
    Created by Miguel_80

Some texture of the Sebidee's Charlemagne Expanded - Modder's Resource (by Sebidee)
    Last edited by Miguel_80; July 11, 2019 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Updated

claymore833's Avatar Civis

Default Re: European High Middle Ages 1.0

This is exactly the mod I want. Could u please make more faction playable in the custom battle? Like Bavaria and Flanders.
    Last edited by claymore833; November 28, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
    The Pike & Musket mod is active again in 2016, check the PMTW Sub Forum now!

Hello claymore833. Yes, soon I will be adding more factions in the "Custom Battle Mode" and look for some method to introduce more factions in the campaign menu; really it can play with all of them, but there is no space for the selection buttons. Patience, I have to add more things still, the mod is just released.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Hello claymore833. Yes, soon I will be adding more factions in the "Custom Battle Mode" and look for some method to introduce more factions in the campaign menu; really it can play with all of them, but there is no space for the selection buttons. Patience, I have to add more things still, the mod is just released.

Thank you! I'm excited to see there is finally a mod allows me to play the German Duchies.

Regarding adding playable factions in the campaign, is it possible to use the "Faction Group" system in the selection menu of the Attila main campaign?
    Last edited by claymore833; November 28, 2017 at 09:58 PM.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Great to see more stuff from you, Miguel! +rep

Feel free to make an announcement here to spread the word about your new mod, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore833 View Post
    Regarding adding playable factions in the campaign, is it possible to use the "Faction Group" system in the selection menu of the Attila main campaign?
    The problem is the menu interface to introduce the groups. But I will investigate, the idea is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Great to see more stuff from you, Miguel! +rep

Feel free to make an announcement here to spread the word about your new mod, if you like.
    Many thanks Frunk!
    Although I'll surely have to polish things that arise, the mod is freshly brewed.
    Last edited by Miguel_80; November 29, 2017 at 07:42 AM.

The mod I wish for is one that transfers the AOC in the Grand Campaign. Sorry for posting this here, not sure where the right place is. Congrats on your mod and good luck with development.

Thanks. I've never seen that mod. It will have had to modify many Eastern factions.

This is basically the same thing as Linke's 1066 mod which already has a ton of stuff done, you sure you just wouldnt want to collaborate with us? PM if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    This is basically the same thing as Linke's 1066 mod which already has a ton of stuff done, you sure you just wouldnt want to collaborate with us? PM if your interested
    I second this. You guys both make a mod covering basically the same period, it would be much easier if you combined your forces and make one single epic mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Filips Augustus View Post
    I second this. You guys both make a mod covering basically the same period, it would be much easier if you combined your forces and make one single epic mod.
    I don't. Different modders have different understanding and focus even on the similar period of history. For me I'm happy with Miguel's understanding and focus of this mod, don't want to mess it up with another mod. It is good for us to have various mods even on the same historical era.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

ahh, your mod is a good reason to check out my charlemagne/attila again. didn´t played attila for ages...

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Excellent ! No need for CA releasing a Medieval TW III when you have this. Nice idea.
    Trying asap...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

Thanks guys! I still have to add and polish many things, it's just recently released.

I played as Bavaria and I am delighted, most promising mod mate.

Thanks Gustav! I'm glad that you like the mod

Hey nice work man.

Do you have a faction and unit list?
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Hello Crayon. At the moment I haven't included "unit packs"

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    Hello Crayon. At the moment I haven't included "unit packs"
    Holla my friend
    I would like to play a mod on the crusades but with the graphic style of attila.
    if you could give us this gift for December 25, Miguel80.
    I would like to live this moment of 1096-1291
    I tried to create this mod on the 12 Crusades, I failed.

thanks for the mod European High Middle Ages 1.0, it is excellent.

Last edited by Salahoudin; December 05, 2017 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks. But, I don't plan to make any mod similar to that you mention, nor in Attila, nor in Medieval II... Propose it in the WIPS Ideas and Proposals section.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast