Thread: Sebidee & Ado's All Factions Officers

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Sebidee & Ado's All Factions Officers

SEBIDEE & Ado's All Faction Officers

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1211148790

LISTEN UP MAGGOTS! OFFICER ON DECK!

Remember in the historical games where every unit had it's own unique officer leading their troops into battle? Were you a bit disappointed when that detail was cut from Warhammer? Well, this mod fixes that.

This mod adds officers to all factions, that's right, officers to all factions. 91 new officers have been added to all 13 faction groups, officers have been added to most units that are not single model units, which means most infantry, archer and cavalry units will have them. Each officer has a hand-made mesh and custom textures which really makes them pop, but also matches them to their unit so that archers will have a light officer, while elite units will have fancier ones. Check out the screenshots above, it took me ages to take them all 60 of them.

All officers in this mod also have slightly more health than the soldiers around them, so you don't have to worry about them dying too quickly in battle. They'll lead their troops throught the toughest of battles.

Custom textures have been made by none other than the amazingly artistic aussie adopotato, check out his other mods url=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026457292/myworkshopfiles/

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the mod! Don't forget to rate, favourite and comment.

- Sebidee

Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Default Re: Sebidee & Ado's All Factions Officers

non ateam link please!