Thread: AARs?

Tiro

Default AARs?

I don't think I've actually ever posted here before, so I'm going to start with giving a big thanks to the dev team for this amazing mod. I've been playing this mod off and on again since it split off of XGM and it's the big reason why I have so many fond memories of RTW. RTW2 was a fairly big disappointment especially in regards to what can be modded, this mod with the faction capabilities of RTW2 would have been a dream come true.

Anyways, enough of a tangent. Does anyone by chance have a list of XC AARs? I'm not having a lot of luck with Google or searching the AAR forum. StealthEvo's is awesome by itself, but more to read would be quite nice.
    Historical aide for Divide et Impera (DeI). I'm not cool enough for image signatures.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Default Re: AARs?

Thank you for your compliment. What is Rome II's "faction capabilities" feature? I ask in case I would able to adapt something surprise in XC5.
    Last edited by Suppanut; December 07, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

Tiro

Default Re: AARs?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppanut View Post
    Thank you for your compliment. What is Rome II's "faction capabilities" feature? I ask in case I would able to adapt something surprise in XC5.
    Sorry for the super late response! All I meant was that the RTW game engine has a limit for total number of factions (at least to my knowledge) that is vastly increased in RTW2. If the faction capability of RTW2 was available on the RTW engine to combine with this mod it would be literally a dream come true for me lol. Nothing quite scratches the itch like XC does over the last decade or so when it comes to GSG ancient history games for me and it's been something I've been wanting for such a long time
    Historical aide for Divide et Impera (DeI). I'm not cool enough for image signatures.