Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: North and south 2 RAH Edition campaign map Release

Default Re: North and south 2 RAH Edition campaign map Release

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    Oh, so that's why Maryland and Florida look slightly weird. I see, I'll help you find a heightmap from USGS if you want.
    To be honest i Will fix my OWN height map but for now i gotta work tonnight so i Will get to mapping the campaign next week

Rohan, do I need to activate both ACW MP pack, and the other pack, as I keep crashing when I start it up. It works when I only activate the MP pack, but no units show up, but when I activate both packs, Shogun II crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    Rohan, do I need to activate both ACW MP pack, and the other pack, as I keep crashing when I start it up. It works when I only activate the MP pack, but no units show up, but when I activate both packs, Shogun II crashes.
    do you have other mods on Or modded data in your folder
    I recommend you verify with steam aswell As reinstall The mod Like i said before its a standalone submod so don't Install The normal acw along with it

only question i have is how do you make them recruitable? cause i've been trying to do that in the regular Fall of the Samurai campaign but i cant figure it out cause i wanna make them available as foreign aid but its just past my skill level i dont have the knowledge on how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gangman18 View Post
    only question i have is how do you make them recruitable? cause i've been trying to do that in the regular Fall of the Samurai campaign but i cant figure it out cause i wanna make them available as foreign aid but its just past my skill level i dont have the knowledge on how to do it.
    Mhm I gues you should make a unit that has the uses the same model As the foreign troops When it comes down to campaign
    I recommend using the official tools go to units buildings allowed and create multiple entry with your unit and the buildings you want Pfm isn't the best at the shogun 2 buildings allowed table Thats why i am using the officials tools also
    If you need more info let me know

see what im thinking is would there be a way to copy the building files from your version but without using the map that you made (pretty cool map) cause if thats possible its most likely easier then making a whole new situation of files cause knowing this game unlike Rome its in the realm of ancient and new.

see what im thinking is would there be a way to copy the building files from your version but without using the map that you made (pretty cool map) cause if thats possible its most likely easier then making a whole new situation of files cause knowing this game unlike Rome its in the realm of ancient and new.
    I get what you mean Now when it comes down to buildings i have some more plans i"ll reveal later

is there anyway you could relese a optinal patch that would allow them as foregin aid cause ive tried asking Primergy the great but he likes silence sooo and i would do it myself if i knew how but all i know how to do is make units bigger and unlimited. it would be appreciated alot.

is there anyway you could relese a optinal patch that would allow them as foregin aid cause ive tried asking Primergy the great but he likes silence sooo and i would do it myself if i knew how but all i know how to do is make units bigger and unlimited. it would be appreciated alot.
    I’ll think about it but after i come back from the nightshift totday

you give it any thought my dude.

you give it any thought my dude.
    I could try somethings in order to extent the 3ds max map So that i could include canada and and mexico but no idea

Hey rohan could you provide another link this one says the files have been removed.. thanks for all your hard work put into this

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle724 View Post
    Hey rohan could you provide another link this one says the files have been removed.. thanks for all your hard work put into this
    Excuse me for the late reply this is the latest link

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    Excuse me for the late reply this is the latest link
    Hey Rohan, you wouldnt happen to be able to put up another link? None on this thread currently seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Trooper View Post
    Hey Rohan, you wouldnt happen to be able to put up another link? None on this thread currently seem to work.
    i dont understand why but some links are appearently removed for no reason i hope this helps you
    https://mega.nz/#!juoTAJqC!K0Bxo-1J8...RVtweIEP2quFuw

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    i dont understand why but some links are appearently removed for no reason i hope this helps you
    https://mega.nz/#!juoTAJqC!K0Bxo-1J8...RVtweIEP2quFuw
    Thanks mate. You're a legend

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Tiro

Hey rohan, is this re upload the old version of the mod by any chance? I'm just redownloaded but my campaign appears to still have a japanese instead of american map in the top far right corner amongst some other missing features?

Or I messed it up somehow haha, any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie-tosser View Post
    Hey rohan, is this re upload the old version of the mod by any chance? I'm just redownloaded but my campaign appears to still have a japanese instead of american map in the top far right corner amongst some other missing features?

Or I messed it up somehow haha, any help would be appreciated.
    thanks for letting me know. unfortunetly i am really busy with other things lately so i will have a look at this round as soon as possible ( I expect mid febuary

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Tiro

Cheers rohan I appreciate it

Is there a link to the latest version?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234