Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North and south 2 RAH Edition campaign map Release

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: North and south 2 RAH Edition campaign map Release

Absolutely brilliant man!Looking forward to seeing the railroads

Malcolm's Avatar Miles

To all the developers of this mod, hats off to you. Looks great.

I saw a couple of YouTube videos and it's great to see such a total conversion. How are you finding the modding of the campaign map? I took a stab at altering the campaign map a while back but struggled to get it off the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    To all the developers of this mod, hats off to you. Looks great.

I saw a couple of YouTube videos and it's great to see such a total conversion. How are you finding the modding of the campaign map? I took a stab at altering the campaign map a while back but struggled to get it off the ground!
    Well to be honest i was following lots of tutorials and I removed every shogun 2 Region created it from scratch with my own regions the main reason I think this map got finished was not giving up. I hope this helps you

Malcolm's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    Well to be honest i was following lots of tutorials and I removed every shogun 2 Region created it from scratch with my own regions the main reason I think this map got finished was not giving up. I hope this helps you
    That must have been a heck of a lot of work! Good job!

a while ago i also started working on some aditional units for the campaign such as the 20th maine irish brigade orphan brigade and usmc.
    Before i will release the next version i was wondering wich units you guys want to see Maybe i'll create them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180309180020_1.jpg  

Perhaps the 1st Georgia Infantry Regiment, also known as the 1st Georgia Regulars. The regiment served in the Army of Northern Virginia in the Eastern Theater of the American Civil War. Just a thought. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by duffys tavern View Post
    Perhaps the 1st Georgia Infantry Regiment, also known as the 1st Georgia Regulars. The regiment served in the Army of Northern Virginia in the Eastern Theater of the American Civil War. Just a thought. Thanks for asking.
    Sounds awesome. However i cannot really Find their uniforms on Google if you could describe them its guarantee they Will be in the next version for sure. At this moment i have no time to research so i would need Some help on this one

At this moment i am adding native americans to both campaign map and custom battles atleast 1 model is finished the factions are not so they will still Look japanese But it won't be long.
    The first faction i annouce is apache Native tribe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180311182004_1.jpg   20180311182139_1.jpg  

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Tiro

Looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie-tosser View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it.
    I can't wait till you guys play it. I got 4 factions are working on the map the 5th had some issues I also gotta get rid of vanilla stuff left ingame wich isn't causing trouble but I don't like nor trust it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180312125318_1.jpg  

Malcolm's Avatar Miles

At this moment i am adding native americans to both campaign map and custom battles atleast 1 model is finished the factions are not so they will still Look japanese But it won't be long.
    The first faction i annouce is apache Native tribe
    Looks cool on the campaign map! Has anyone figured out how to change the shape of the banners on the campaign map? It would be nice if we could make them a little less Japanese.

Looks cool on the campaign map! Has anyone figured out how to change the shape of the banners on the campaign map? It would be nice if we could make them a little less Japanese.
    thank you and no idea Also just incase i have a small tip for your mod I know but fine
    if you haven't already edit the supertexture so the map comes more to life

Campidoctor
    Civitate

I can't wait till you guys play it. I got 4 factions are working on the map the 5th had some issues I also gotta get rid of vanilla stuff left ingame wich isn't causing trouble but I don't like nor trust it

Damn Indians and their Synthol.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    Damn Indians and their Synthol.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    hahaha yes i get what you mean It will fixed later though as for now i decided to search for video makers and testers cause the finish line has been reached
    of course there are some slightly things to be fixed but i like to release the mod first

Malcolm's Avatar Miles

thank you and no idea Also just incase i have a small tip for your mod I know but fine
    if you haven't already edit the supertexture so the map comes more to life
    Cool thanks, what kind of difference does the supertexture make to the campaign map?

Cool thanks, what kind of difference does the supertexture make to the campaign map?
    it should remove dark areas of the map And colorize the map a bit more

For now version 2 is complete but i will have to wait for The video maker than release it

Rohan, did you make the map using a heightmap or from scratch? It would look even more awesome with a heightmap.

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    Rohan, did you make the map using a heightmap or from scratch? It would look even more awesome with a heightmap.
    It has a heightmap not like 100% correct but certain details will be added later.
    I made it from scratch btw

Oh, so that's why Maryland and Florida look slightly weird. I see, I'll help you find a heightmap from USGS if you want.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast