Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North and south 2 RAH Edition campaign map Release

Default Re: North and south 2 RAH Edition campaign map Release

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    okay did you also install the Original acw files after my files? if so my only my files are required. second Can you tell me what is in your mod userscript
    InAppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts
    Upon looking at the userscripts, there was a couple of mods still activated, and left over Darthmod scripts were also still present. I redownloaded the mod and threw them into the data folder after deleting left over scripts and now it works fine. Thank you! and great mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Toekage View Post
    Upon looking at the userscripts, there was a couple of mods still activated, and left over Darthmod scripts were also still present. I redownloaded the mod and threw them into the data folder after deleting left over scripts and now it works fine. Thank you! and great mod.
    Thank you

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Any plans for increasing the faction variety by implementing native factions (Shoshons?) or maybe even the Mexican republic, fighting against the invading French troops of Napoleon III, who tried to implement a new Mexican Empire?
    Last edited by LinusLinothorax; December 03, 2017 at 09:39 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    Any plans for increasing the faction variety by implementing native factions (Shoshons?) or maybe even the Mexican republic, fighting against the invading French troops of Napoleon III, who tried to implement a new Mexican Empire?
    Yes and no I am planning to add native tribes Mexico will not be supported as the map itself can only support a small part of mexico it can't go down to all the way to mexico citty Also i think total fots has mexico

Yes and no I am planning to add native tribes Mexico will not be supported as the map itself can only support a small part of mexico it can't go down to all the way to mexico citty Also i think total fots has mexico
    Nope, we concentrate only (for the moment) on the far east. The Shark+, made some Mexican units for custom battles.

Foederatus

I have downloaded the mod and installed it. Works fine I think, despite all those things you mentioned in your video, I mean starting position where you have japanese unit cards , some ships that you can`t move, some japanese voices, japanese generals and so on... But I kind of like the mod:-))) I did not play much, just a couple of turns... I try to build some farms to have more money, I have two armies mostly of volunteers , I had one victory over garrison army that was under siege ad left the town because I do not see any AI armies on the campaign map, I had to get used to the map, because at first it looked a little bit strange to me, anyway I am beginning to understand the map you created, I must admit that i did not play FoTE too much I always prefered Napoleon Total War, the battles are strategically fare more better to me;-) - the fire is not so devastating . But to the point:-) I appreciate what you did:-) I hope to meet some field enemy armies because until now I nearly see any just one japanese unit that destroyed my farm:-( and there is something with the units morale that was also shown on your video and in my fort battle because my men run away after quick fight, you had the same during your field battle, you lost because of low morale of the units I think. I am going to keep on playing anyway to give it a try, I am having fun, thank you:-))) Anyway your units look quite good and cute , for me better than units from the FoTE units:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackar17 View Post
    I have downloaded the mod and installed it. Works fine I think, despite all those things you mentioned in your video, I mean starting position where you have japanese unit cards , some ships that you can`t move, some japanese voices, japanese generals and so on... But I kind of like the mod:-))) I did not play much, just a couple of turns... I try to build some farms to have more money, I have two armies mostly of volunteers , I had one victory over garrison army that was under siege ad left the town because I do not see any AI armies on the campaign map, I had to get used to the map, because at first it looked a little bit strange to me, anyway I am beginning to understand the map you created, I must admit that i did not play FoTE too much I always prefered Napoleon Total War, the battles are strategically fare more better to me;-) - the fire is not so devastating . But to the point:-) I appreciate what you did:-) I hope to meet some field enemy armies because until now I nearly see any just one japanese unit that destroyed my farm:-( and there is something with the units morale that was also shown on your video and in my fort battle because my men run away after quick fight, you had the same during your field battle, you lost because of low morale of the units I think. I am going to keep on playing anyway to give it a try, I am having fun, thank you:-))) Anyway your units look quite good and cute , for me better than units from the FoTE units:-)
    Hello, There Glad you like it. Now i just did the campaign map units are made by primergy and The videos were made by superjew 911
    I will fix the issues you said as soon as posible. Now as a a mather of fact my pc power button broke i still have everything the files though All i need for the next versrion is this issue fixed or a pc that can procces shogun 2 maps

Foederatus

Hello, There Glad you like it. Now i just did the campaign map units are made by primergy and The videos were made by superjew 911
    I will fix the issues you said as soon as posible. Now as a a mather of fact my pc power button broke i still have everything the files though All i need for the next versrion is this issue fixed or a pc that can procces shogun 2 maps
    Thanks for your answer and sorry for my misunderstanding who did what about the mod anyway the mod altogether is just fine and promising I am waiting for your fixing the issues and it is a good thing that thanks to you we can have the campaign map

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my misunderstanding who did what about the mod anyway the mod altogether is just fine and promising I am waiting for your fixing the issues and it is a good thing that thanks to you we can have the campaign map
    No problem

As for the rest railroads should be along with the next version however i got stuck with the research according to certain sources the central pacific started in 1860 or 61 i have no idea how the railroad was during the civil war

Foederatus

No problem

As for the rest railroads should be along with the next version however i got stuck with the research according to certain sources the central pacific started in 1860 or 61 i have no idea how the railroad was during the civil war
    Fine:-) I have come to another issue not with the map but with the campaign itself. So there is a moment in time (after 12 or so turns) when you should chose weather you want to be with Shogun or not, anyway after choosing one or the side, whichever , your faction changes its name from Union or Confederacy to some japanese clan which is for or against the Shogun or Emperor so I want to say that there are some issues strictly connected to campaign.

Fine:-) I have come to another issue not with the map but with the campaign itself. So there is a moment in time (after 12 or so turns) when you should chose weather you want to be with Shogun or not, anyway after choosing one or the side, whichever , your faction changes its name from Union or Confederacy to some japanese clan which is for or against the Shogun or Emperor so I want to say that there are some issues strictly connected to campaign.
    This is not an issue Its stuff still remaining from vanilla like Certain characters I will have a look if i can remove this

Thank you so much for the American voices.

Quote Originally Posted by duffys tavern View Post
    Thank you so much for the American voices.
    Thankt you i made them myself

Really cool idea, downloading now

I'll let you know if I find anything that needs to be fixed for the next version

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Really cool idea, downloading now

I'll let you know if I find anything that needs to be fixed for the next version
    thank you now the next version is likely going to be cut in 2 as
    as my pc is is broke i unscrewed the hardrive and am going to sell my gfx as i need money elswhere so i will continue on a laptop that cannot handle 3ds max but in the far future ill get a new pc

fire1664man's Avatar Laetus

Ok ,possibly doing something wrong but here we go..

Loaded your files as stated. I am not getting any units from civil war era , all Shogun units. The load screens are all Civil War ones, the campaign is showing up as Union Vs Confederate. I am getting no ACW units on either single player custom battles or campaign. Not sure if there are any ACW battlefield maps , but I am getting nothing but Shogun maps and no ACW maps...

Went into my mod userscript file like you told the guy above and this is showing :
    mod acw_mod_0.4.pack;
    mod acw_mod_0.4.6_mp.pack;

I just bought and installed Shogun2 the other night and this ACW is the only mod I have attempted to install, besides the original ACW 0.4 mod , which I got rid of the previous files due to reading that I could with this mod. . I also have all of the Fall of the Samauri Addon downloads.

Thanks in advance, this mod is the only reason I bough the Shogun2 game lol

i highly recommend replacing the original 0.4 than try again also it requires both shogun 2 and fots appearently

This mod looks very promising, still a lot of work to be done but very promising none the less. Too date only Uanime5 and yourself have made custom campaign maps in shogun 2 to my knowledge, congrats and keep up the good work on the campaign and I'm sure all those empire total war ACW fans will be drawn to this and have a big following in no time.
    Host of the Napoleon Total War AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2.1 MOD Discord Server - https://discord.gg/6JWWBQq "TUNNELSSSS....ARE USELESS, so why bother anyway!" - Captain Henry Wirz

Quote Originally Posted by warboy View Post
    This mod looks very promising, still a lot of work to be done but very promising none the less. Too date only Uanime5 and yourself have made custom campaign maps in shogun 2 to my knowledge, congrats and keep up the good work on the campaign and I'm sure all those empire total war ACW fans will be drawn to this and have a big following in no time.
    Thank you

the verry next version is going to include railways and just a little more units

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast