Thread: Dead (delete this pls)

Default Dead (delete this pls)

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! If after applying this patch, the game crashes, re-install CapnDan's patch , then apply this patch over it. Sometimes the script or something gets bugged (I think it may be caused by alt-f4 from the game lel). Anyway, this will 100% fix it. I, before uploading a new version, always test it.

0=========||=========================================>>

How to install:
    0=========||=========================================>>

1st: Install CapnDan's patch which provides some nice changes as, for example, new campaigns.
    2nd: Extract this patch and paste it the same place where you pasted CapnDan's patch.
    Install: Put it in: alexander:\lotrtw\data (right click-paste)

Link: http://www.filedropper.com/lotrbuff1017

Lots of changes and improvements have been done

Start a new game, mate. Have fun.
    Last edited by Shield; July 11, 2018 at 06:12 AM. Reason: updated version

Default Re: LOTR Update for Capn Dan's patch. V 1.000

I'm glad you did your patch.
    About the crash at dunlending settlement. I'll try to check your savegame, but the kind of crash that you describe (in campaign, while pressing occupy settlement) does not look related to buildings.
    There is a known bug that causes this kind of crash when your sieging army is attacked by another army, and the garrison of the settlement participates as reinforcements, and this garrison is completely destroyed in battle. In this case, if you play the battle again without killing the governor's army, it uses to prevent the crash.
    Thanks for pointing it anyway.

Well, after I disabled "Taverns" it never occurred again. So it has something to do with the Taverns. I think.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

3 updates in a day?? Fair play for releasing your patch mate, but it's not really the done thing to octopost lol
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Aexodus, try it please (new campaign). It comes with a lot of new features Very hard-very hard if you want to take the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Shield View Post
    Aexodus, try it please (new campaign). It comes with a lot of new features Very hard-very hard if you want to take the challenge
    lol, 'very-hard' but still apparently much, much, easier than the un-patched versions.

CapnDan, it is easier at beginning. But the evil forces grow, eating your allies and in the end it gets very hard. I said that it is slower-paced. Turn 100+ begins the real war.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: LOTR Update for Capn Dan's patch. V 1.008

Deleted several posts, as per request.

Default Re: LOTR Update for Capn Dan's patch. V 1.017

Ok, after the updates, the game gets quite interesting around turn 40-50. Battles are cool and it has a lot of strategy Also balanced, etc etc etc.

Tiro

Wish i could test it. Download link is dead

Also, Shield, if you re-up this could you please change the name of the thread so that it's clear this is a sub-sub mod rather than a patch and that is has nothing to do with me aside from being based on the Campaigns Addon.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhindo View Post
    Wish i could test it. Download link is dead
    I suggest you to try the original version of CapnDan addon, that includes actual improvements to the campaign. The changes in this Shield's patch do not look like an improvement to me.

Changed tittle to avoid confusion as requested.