Thread: Is it possible to play as Baron's Alliance after I defeat the English crown?

Icon5 Is it possible to play as Baron's Alliance after I defeat the English crown?

In my last playthough, I was able to assassinate King Edward and take London within a few turns as the Baron's alliance. As soon as I killed Edward, the game told me my faction was destroyed. While this makes sense, I would love to keep playing as the Baron's alliance with the same save. Is this possible?

Default Re: Is it possible to play as Baron's Alliance after I defeat the English crown?

Quote Originally Posted by woland88 View Post
    In my last playthough, I was able to assassinate King Edward and take London within a few turns as the Baron's alliance. As soon as I killed Edward, the game told me my faction was destroyed. While this makes sense, I would love to keep playing as the Baron's alliance with the same save. Is this possible?
    I just did exactly the same. Iīm checking the files but still didnīt find how to change it. I think the best would be to take control of the English Faction and give your faction leader the retinue "English Crown". But keep playing as Baronīs Alliance would be great too.

Or at least display a victory message!