Thread: Game Freezing at turn 459

Default Game Freezing at turn 459

See title. I'm controlling Pergamon and after turn 459 between Sweboz/Saba the game just freezes and I have to turn my laptop on and off to get out of it. Any ideas? It doesn't leave an error log unfortunately

Default Re: Game Freezing at turn 459

Sounds like someone is hording. How long do you leave it alone for? It's a laptop so you might need to just give it a solid 30 minutes and see if it recovers. It's also late game so you might even go 60.

If you load the save does it keep doing this?

Indeed, genuine freezes are rare, the game either crashes or it's busy doing something and you should leave it alone. Hording can take 10-30 minutes to resolve under normal circumstances, it could be even longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    Sounds like someone is hording. How long do you leave it alone for? It's a laptop so you might need to just give it a solid 30 minutes and see if it recovers. It's also late game so you might even go 60.

If you load the save does it keep doing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Indeed, genuine freezes are rare, the game either crashes or it's busy doing something and you should leave it alone. Hording can take 10-30 minutes to resolve under normal circumstances, it could be even longer than that.
    You guys are both right. I turned off fog of war and AI movement to see what was happening and it turns out the Saba were taking the Nabateans last settlement in the Levant causing a horde. It is indeed working now after 4 tries with the advance