Thread: Cheater Submod

madrush's Avatar Senator

Default Cheater Submod

Is there anyway to get a cheats submod made for this mod? Ive tried the ones in the workshop to no prevail.
    Ive read the manuals, read the opinions and personal experiences that were available on playing the mod. Yet the mechanics of the mod is so technical that simply playing a year feels like an all day thing. Im not really into the whole slow start to any TW game so I was wondering if there was any mods that work with this mod that cheats
    - CASH
    - FOOD
    - perhaps even research/building/public-mood
    If not have one made. I know I'm not the only player that gets frustrated because of our impatience now am I?

Default Re: Cheater Submod

I am very buzy lately with RL and work but I will try to find some time to make some cheat mod for you. No promises for fixed date yet cause my everyday routine is chaotic but I promise to try. If I fail to find the time needed will post here so you dont get to wait for no reason.
    Keep an eye for a few days in this thread.

madrush's Avatar Senator

well i pray things stable out fer you

madrush's Avatar Senator

Any news yet?

Sorry I totally forgot about it.. are you sure there are no cheat mods out there giving money? Money
    Is one of the most common requests.. as for food in Hellenika there is no big food problems. Did you had any?