Thread: Map of Areuakoi Colonization Options

Icon1 Map of Areuakoi Colonization Options

Given some recent queries into Areuakoi options for colonization in specific provinces, I figured I'd put together a quick map that might be of some help.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB2 Areuakoi Map.png 
Views:	149 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	349379
    Brown = Established Community --> Celtiberian City-State (post-reform)
    Purple = Area of Mercenary Recruitment
    Yellow = Reward in the Form of Lands (currently listed in-game as Established Community, it is nonetheless a different building)
    Red = Celtiberian Mercenaries (with limited recruitment options, but 40% conversion is 40% conversion)

Let me know of any corrections or comments you have. Hope some people find this helpful!

Credit to Cookiegod for his

Last edited by bendsley; November 12, 2017 at 07:16 AM. Reason: I need to learn how to proof better.

Default Re: Map of Areuakoi Colonization Options

Nice map, thanks. Didn't know about the red area. I'm not sure you can build established community in Ilergetia.I coudnt, but maybe I lacked colonists. I'm sure you can build area of mercenary recruitment there though because I have it there. So I think it counts as Iberian homeland.

You are right, Ilergetia counts as part of the eastern coast, so Iberian homeland.

Whoops, my mistake. I'll fix that as soon as I get the ability to edit.

EDIT: fixed
    Last edited by bendsley; November 11, 2017 at 11:59 PM.

Having peeked at EDB, I was under the impression that Reward in the Form of Lands was available in any province that has hr_island (which would logically include Krete, Rhodes, and Cypros). That having been said, I don't have the orcheis to colonize that far east as the Areuakoi. The Mediterranean can be a dog fight in the mid-game and occupying an island if you can't provide reinforcements is a bad idea, especially so far from your homelands.

It appears to require both hr_island and hr_a, and the Eastern Mediterranean islands don't have hr_a. I did miss Rhodes though, I'll edit this map again. So much for self-editing, eh?