Thread: What are the reform requirements fo the Getai?

Default What are the reform requirements fo the Getai?

on the 2.2r reform requirements page the Getai are not listed.

thanks

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: What are the reform requirements fo the Getai?

They currently have no reforms.
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

NO NEED TO FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN!!! FALX YOUR PROBLEMS AWAY, BOY!!! LET THE RHOMPHAIA LEAD THE WAY!!! URRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VektorT View Post
    NO NEED TO FIX WHAT IS NOT BROKEN!!! FALX YOUR PROBLEMS AWAY, BOY!!! LET THE RHOMPHAIA LEAD THE WAY!!! URRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Lol, I´m always tempted to swarm falxmen but my army just tends to gravitate towards Stratiokai as my line unit as they are so solid! Peltenai/epilektoi are my shock troops because.....they survive missiles a lot better and can skirmish, while being pretty hardcore one the offensive

that fear factor tho......

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsh4de View Post
    Lol, I´m always tempted to swarm falxmen but my army just tends to gravitate towards Stratiokai as my line unit as they are so solid! Peltenai/epilektoi are my shock troops because.....they survive missiles a lot better and can skirmish, while being pretty hardcore one the offensive

that fear factor tho......
    Falx and rhomphaia troops should have a bonus for badassery. This would be a great suggestion for "The thread for AWESOME suggestions", but we only have the "horrible" one...

Falx and rhomphaia troops should have a bonus for badassery. This would be a great suggestion for "The thread for AWESOME suggestions", but we only have the "horrible" one...
    Well, they do have frighten_foot.

I suppose the next question is: Why don't the Getai have some kind of reform? I can't imagine that the material culture stays completely the same for three hundred years, and given the consolidation of the kingdom under Burebista is within the timeframe, you'd think that would eventually get a mechanical representation, or at least an armor upgrade a la Celtic/Germanic Europe.

Is any kind of centralization reform in the pipeline for the Getai?

I seem to recall hearing that there will be a petty king trait mechanic for Epeirous and Getai at some point. My guess is it would be much like the chieftan traits available to the Arevaci.

I live in Thrakia and I can confirm.