Thread: Script nitial alliance with a faction but without free passage ?

Default Script nitial alliance with a faction but without free passage ?

Hello guys,

I'm making a full new system of realistic alliances/diplomacy between factions which punish an allied faction that want betray an other... Like this, good alliances are not destroyed because a traitor faction attack an ally.

Now, to make this new system perfect, I need to be in mesure to create initial alliances but without the free passage. Coding alliances into the descr_strat create alliances with trade and free passage agreements. Trade is not a problem, but I need to not have the free passage agreement.

That's possible to make this by the descr_strat? or an other way, like break only the free passage without destroy the alliance?

If I resolve that, I think I just created the most intelligent system of alliances for RTW/BI mods... I'm making some tests with this new system but it'seems to be very good

Default Re: Script nitial alliance with a faction but without free passage ?

Ok I find a solution. New realistic diplomacy is now possible
    Last edited by Tchateur; October 29, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

This sounds interesting ... where could I learn more about this project?
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Yep, sound really good, I want to hear more...

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE